The CW has plans to welcome the upcoming DC Comics series Superman & Lois into the Arrowverse in a big way. After giving the show a full series order recently, it has been confirmed that Superman & Lois will have a crossover event with the Batwoman series, which will be wrapping up its first season this weekend and has been given a second season order. However, unlike the previous Arrowverse crossover events that have aired over the past six years, this one won’t be arriving in December.
Along with news of the Superman and Batwoman crossover, The CW has confirmed that in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic shutting down a majority of television productions, they will be shifting their fall schedule to the beginning of next year, which means new and returning shows will not start airing until January 2021. Find out more below. Read More »
In this edition of TV Bits:
- Katey Sagal and Courteney Cox join Shameless as Emmy Rossum departs
- Elle Fanning and Nicholas Holt in talks for Hulu’s Catherine the Great
- Gina Rodriguez is directing an episode of the Charmed reboot
- Ava DuVernay’s Central Park Five miniseries adds even more cast members
- Netflix has a new True Crime anthology series
- Westworld‘s Jimmy Simpson joins Our Lady, LTD
- Jane Krakowski will play Emily Dickinson’s mom in Apple’s new comedy series
- Crazy Rich Asians actress Jing Lusi lands role in Amazon Series The Feed
Read More »
The CW Fall 2018 TV slate has been revealed, and the network has released a couple of new trailers and synopses for their upcoming shows. Check out trailers for the Charmed reboot, a new show based on the high school drama of a real NFL football player with All American, and a description of an upcoming spin-off of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals called Legacies. Read More »
No TV shows will ever die. They will be resuscitated by networks again and again, until they’re only empty husks of their former selves, all goodwill forgotten. But in the meanwhile, at least we get some feminist reboots of our favorite ’80s and ’90s shows!
Below, see some of the latest TV series to get a nostalgic reboot.
Read More »
How many television series finales disappoint? How many television series finales actually surprise their core audiences? Reddit user ChallengeResponse created a graph showing the IMDb user ratings of television series finales relative to their average per episode user rating. Check out the graphs now after the jump.
Read More »