Last weekend brought a new clip from Transformers: The Last Knight, not to mention an extended TV spot giving us a peek at baby Dinobots and showing us just how tough the franchise’s young new star, Isabela Moner, is going to be. Now we get a much better look at the Bayhem that’s in store for us this summer with a brand new Transformers The Last Knight trailer.
This time there’s some more snippets of the story, but as usual, the focus is on all the new Autobots and Decepticons that your kids will want to pick up from the toy store after they seem them smash into each other on the big screen. Watch the new trailer after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 27th, 2017 by Jacob Hall
In this edition of Sequel Bits:
- J.A. Bayona suggests that Jurassic World 2 will begin filming very soon.
- Deadpool 2 will ignore (and maybe mock) X-Men movie continuity.
- Hugh Jackman reveals a new poster for Logan.
- A Cars 3 video game is on the way.
- Saw: Legacy reveals two new cast members…after it has finished filming.
- Santiago Cabrera talks about joining Transformers: The Last Knight.
- Cameras have begun to roll on the new Tomb Raider.
Read More »
This past summer, Paramount Pictures gave us the opportunity to visit the set of Transformers: The Last Knight while they were shooting up in Pontiac, Michigan. The experience of being on a Michael Bay movie set is one that I’ll never forget, if only because of the amount of explosions, gunshots and debris myself and other members of the press saw in front of our eyes. We’ll have more about the experience of being on a Michael Bay production soon, but this portion of our set visit is dedicated to the story and characters.
While most moviegoers aren’t necessarily going into a Transformers movie with a lot of concern for the story and character development, that doesn’t mean there aren’t longtime fans of the franchise interested in how the battle of the Autobots and Decepticons continues in Transformers: The Last Knight. That includes the return of some human characters from previous movies, a few new ones and a deep dive into the mythology of Transformers in general. And of course, there are plenty of new Transformers, and one returning Transformer that fans will be happy to see more of.
In this set visit report, we run through everything we learned about the story, including where we find our human characters with regards to their relationship to Transformers. There are plenty of new details here that haven’t been revealed until now, so get the full rundown in our Transformers The Last Knight set visit report below. Read More »
Production on Transformers: The Last Knight has officially wrapped, and we know that because the official Twitter account for the film franchise has just posted a video announcing the completing of shooting. The video contains a bunch of stills from the set, as well as behind the scenes footage of Michael Bay directing, and some of the stars in action on set. If that’s not enough for you, tomorrow will bring the first trailer for the fifth installment of the toy-based action franchise.
Check out the Transformers The Last Knight photos and video after the jump. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, July 19th, 2012 by Angie Han
This past Sunday marked the start of Breaking Bad‘s fifth season, so it probably won’t come as a surprise that two of today’s Bits have to do with trivia surrounding the AMC drug drama. But there’s plenty of other goodies in here for non-BB watchers as well. After the jump:
- BSG‘s Ronald D. Moore will adapt the fantasy series Outlander for television
- Roberto Orci offers a minor update on a possible Star Trek series… or two
- Street Fighter heads to the small screen with Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist
- Bryan Fuller‘s brilliant-but-cancelled Pushing Daisies eyes a Broadway run
- Dexter hires a Heroes alum to swing by Miami and snoop around for a few eps
- AMC’s Hell on Wheels and HBO’s Treme drop trailers for their upcoming seasons
Read More »