Regé-Jean Page will have to compete for his newfound heartthrob status with Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans in the Russo brothers’ spy thriller The Gray Man. The Bridgerton breakout star has joined the cast of the upcoming Netflix film, which is said to be the most expensive in the streamer’s history. And Netflix is not skimping on the film’s star-studded cast, bringing Billy Bob Thornton and Alfre Woodard on board the Gray Man cast as well.
Read More »
Let me be honest here. When I first heard that Regé-Jean Page was hosting Saturday Night Live, this was the first time that I had no idea who the hell that was. I was totally aware of Bridgerton, but didn’t realize he was on it until I looked it up. But now that I’ve seen this guy hosting SNL, I’m convinced that he’s going to be a big star. Page took the reins of a lively and extremely musical Saturday Night Live where even the average sketches could have easily been among the best.
So sit back and take a look at the best (and worst) sketches from the Regé-Jean Page hosted Saturday Night Live. Read More »
The cast of the new Dungeons and Dragons movie continues to grow, and this time Paramount Pictures has dug into one of Netflix’s recent hit shows to find their latest star. Regé-Jean Page is one of the breakout stars of Bridgerton, the Gossip Girl-esque period romance produced by Shonda Rhimes, and just before he steps up to host Saturday Night Live this weekend, he’s now taken a role in the fantasy adventure film based on the role-playing game of the same name. Read More »
Posted on Monday, August 31st, 2015 by Angie Han
What better way to ease back into the workweek than with a bounty of new Star Wars nuggets? After the jump:
- The Star Wars Facebook page has the perfect response to an ignorant comment
- The city of Reykjavík names a street after Darth Vader
- Has Star Wars: Rogue One cast British actor Regé-Jean Page?
- A new theory about whom Felicity Jones is playing in Rogue One
- See the cover of the Star Wars Battlefront: Twilight Company novel
- Disney XD serves up a clip from the Star Wars Rebels Season 2 premiere
- Star Wars: Shattered Empire gets another variant team and more artists
(Header image: “Future Wars” by DC Visual Arts. Buy the t-shirt at Neatoshop.)
Read More »