Posted on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 by Angie Han
Between American Horror Story and Sons of Anarchy, almost half of this post is FX teasers. After the jump:
- Syfy will reboot the Brit cult sci-fi series Blake’s 7
- Fox picks up a new comedy by the Parks & Rec team
- Dwight-centric Office spinoff The Farm begins casting
- Jessica De Gouw joins The CW’s Arrow as the Huntress
- See Breaking Bad stars on old episodes of Seinfeld
- Doctor Who gets a premiere date and a new trailer
- Watch three more trailers for FX’s Sons of Anarchy
- See more creepy teasers for American Horror Story
Read More »
The first production photos from Leaves of Grass have premiered on the Toronto Film Festival website. The firlm is written, directed and produced by Tim Blake Nelson, starring Edward Norton as Bill Kincaid, an Ivy League classics professor, who “returns to rural Oklahoma to bury his dangerously brilliant identical twin brother, only to discover that the brother he believes to have been murdered has lured him home to involve him in a doomed plot against a local drug lord. Before Bill can flee, he’s implicated in a murder, and his life has become completely unraveled, suggesting that no rational philosophy can protect us from life’s twists and dangers.
Bill Kincaid, an Ivy League classics professor, who returns to rural Oklahoma to bury his dangerously brilliant identical twin brother who had remained in their native state to grow hydroponic pot. The official plot synopsis says that “Leaves of Grass is a fast-paced comic film that contrasts two distinct approaches to life.” You will see in the photo above that Norton plays both of the twins. The film co-stars Susan Sarandon, Keri Russell, Melanie Lynskey, Maggie Siff and Richard Dreyfuss, some of wholm you can see in additional production photos included after the jump.
Read More »