It’s been an incredible decade for graphic novel adaptations, and an even better one for coming-of-age films. I Kill Giants offers the best of both, adapting the critically-acclaimed Image Comics series from Joe Kelly and J. M. Ken Niimura, which was released in 2008.
The film follows a troubled young girl who escapes from her family and school conflicts by engaging in even more fantastical ones: battling giants.
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, December 31st, 2015 by Angie Han
Tl;dr: Every movie franchise you ever loved is coming back, and so are some you never really cared for in the first place. After the jump:
- Edgar Ramirez thinks there will be more Point Breaks.
- Yes, another Indiana Jones movie is coming. Eventually.
- Quentin Tarantino makes more noises about a Kill Bill 3.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 unveils a new poster.
- Will The Conjuring 2 reference The Amityville Horror?
- A new Fantastic Beasts image is all about the No-Maj.
- Plus, new photos from Inferno and Kung Fu Panda 3.
Read More »
Right now Zoe Saldana is the star of three successful film franchises. She plays Uhura in the rebooted Star Trek film series, Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy and Neytiri in Avatar, all with upcoming sequels in the next few years. So her casting in an upcoming graphic novel adaptation should be a welcome addition.
A new report has Zoe Saldana joining I Kill Giants, an adaptation of Joe Kelly‘s graphic novel of the same name that is being produced by Chris Columbus, the director who kicked off the Harry Potter franchise with the first two films. Read More »