The Morning Watch is a recurring feature that highlights a handful of noteworthy videos from around the web. They could be video essays, fanmade productions, featurettes, short films, hilarious sketches, or just anything that has to do with our favorite movies and TV shows.
In this edition, after 11 seasons of watching the Dunphys in front of the camera on the ABC series Modern Family, it’s time to meet the documentary crew who has been following them the whole time. Plus, watch as the cast of Full House recreates the show’s opening credits sequence with some self-quarantine activities, Justin Timberlake tests his spicy tolerance on Hot Ones. Read More »
(The Morning Watch is a recurring feature that highlights a handful of noteworthy videos from around the web. They could be video essays, fanmade productions, featurettes, short films, hilarious sketches, or just anything that has to do with our favorite movies and TV shows.)
In this edition, a fun animated video puts a new spin of famous movie quotes. Plus, see video from the live Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory concert at the Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl, and check out a special dance-off featuring the four best friends from Stranger Things. Read More »
Almost a year ago, we heard that Warner Bros. was developing a new movie based on the early adventures of Willy Wonka, the enigmatic chocolatier immortalized in the pages of Roald Dahl’s novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and memorably brought to life by the late Gene Wilder in a 1971 movie adaptation. But while movement on that project has been quiet, there’s another new Willy Wonka coming to town.
This November, Full House star John Stamos will star as Willy Wonka live in concert at the Hollywood Bowl, alongside Weird Al Yankovic as the Oompa Loompas (?!) and Stranger Things and It star Finn Wolfhard as Charlie Bucket.
Read More »
For those who haven’t heard, last weekend saw The Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California host an event called The Little Mermaid Live. The event rounded up some impressive singing talent from film and television along with a 71-piece orchestra to perform the Alan Menken‘s iconic music from Disney’s animated classic. Thankfully, since nearly everyone has a camera in their pocket now, we get to see some of the highlights from the show.
Renditions of The Little Mermaid songs from the show featured pop singer Sara Bareilles as Ariel, Rebel Wilson (Pitch Perfect) as Ursula, Darren Criss (Glee) as Prince Eric, Titus Burgess (The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) as Sebastian, and John Stamos as the frighteningly enthusiastic chef Louie. Plus, there was a special guest that fans of the original movie absolutely went crazy for. Find out who it was, and watch some of The Little Mermaid Live videos after the jump. Read More »
If you thought Fuller House was the only spin-off sequel series to the cheesy ’90s sitcom Full House we were going to get, you thought wrong. Hot on the heels of a second season order for Fuller House, yet another spin-off series has been revealed.
Full House Nights follows Danny Tanner (Bob Saget), Jesse Katsopolis (John Stamos), and Joey Gladstone (Dave Coulier) after they put the girls to bed in the original series. Because that’s when they turn into night time detectives of San Francisco. And if that sounds like something you just can’t wait to see, then you can check out a clip below. Read More »
Posted on Friday, January 15th, 2016 by Angie Han
Who’s ready for a heady dose of ’90s nostalgia? Netflix has debuted a new teaser for its Full House sequel Fuller House, and unlike that last trailer it actually shows the whole gang, not just Comet 2.0. Well, the whole gang minus Michelle, anyway, since both she and her real-life counterparts off enjoying high-powered careers in fashion. Watch it after the jump. Read More »
We’ve known since last summer that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen would not be making an appearance on Netflix’s Full House revival series Fuller House. The twins won’t even be making a cameo as the singular child Michelle Tanner, but the character’s absence is said to be explained by the fact that she’s now a fashion mogul in New York City. That’s a nice little nod to the Olsens’ real-life career, which has been cited as the reason for their not getting involved in the new series. Until now.
John Stamos recently appeared on The Howard Stern Show where conversation turned to Fuller House. The actor who plays Uncle Jesse revealed a more humble reason as to why they didn’t end up appearing on the show. Plus, he also reveals what could have been an interesting solution to their lack of involvement. Read More »
Netflix has released the first teaser trailer for their Full House sequel television series Fuller House. They have also announced that the Tanner Family will debut their new 13-episode spin-off in all territories where Netflix is available on February 26th 2016. Hit the jump to watch the first Fuller House trailer now.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today, so let’s hit it. After the jump:
- Get details on the Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation home video release
- The Olsen twins are “always welcome” to drop by Fuller House
- Drew Goddard says the studio really wanted a Cabin in the Woods 2
- Mia Wasikowska says the Alice in Wonderland sequel has less CG
- Drafthouse Films picks up Klown Forever for distribution in the U.S.
- Now Homeland‘s Damian Lewis is the subject of “next James Bond” rumors
- Exactly how many Aston Martin DB10s were destroyed in the making of Spectre?
- Blade Runner 2 director Denis Villeneuve would like to make a Bond film
- The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3 reveals another look at the sequel
- The cast of Resident Evil 6 shares more photos from the set
Read More »
Posted on Sunday, August 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Outlander‘s Tobias Menzies signs up for Underworld 5
- Dave Franco is also moving back in for Neighbors 2
- Jack Reacher 2 is gearing up for a fall shoot
- Jurassic World returns to IMAX 3D for one week only
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 reveals first images; John Stamos joins the cast
- Mrs. Doubtfire 2 definitely won’t happen without Robin Williams
- LeBron James is hoping for a Space Jam 2
- Sinister 2 drops a new clip and a featurette
- Lionsgate’s latest Hunger Games ad is accidentally NSFW
- Simon Pegg talks about feeling “pressure” as the writer of Star Trek Beyond
- Chris Pine and Idris Elba bicker (for charity) on the set of Star Trek Beyond
Read More »