Since Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is wrapping up the Skywalker saga, it’s pretty much the last time for some key characters to make a significant appearance in the long-running sci-fi saga. And since it’s the end of an era in a galaxy far, far away, there are plenty of people who wanted to get in on the last chapter of the story that began all the way back in 1977.
That’s why there are plenty of cameos to behold in The Rise of Skywalker, some in the form of new characters, others being characters from previous installments of Star Wars. We’ve got a list of all the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker cameos that we know of so far, but beware of major spoilers as we name them. Read More »
’90s heartthrob and Star Wars Rebels voice actor Freddie Prinze Jr. has heard the complaints about the franchise from certain corners of the fandom, and he’s sick of them. On a podcast appearance from earlier this year that’s now making the rounds online, Prinze absolutely goes off on toxic Star Wars fans, dropping knowledge about the saga he learned directly from Dave Filoni, the protege George Lucas protege and Rebels creator himself. Check out his F-bomb-laded rant below. Read More »
The end is nigh for Star Wars Rebels: the show’s final episodes will begin on February 19, leading up to a 90-minute conclusion on March 5. Details about the final Star Wars Rebels episodes have been released, to prepare you for the end. More on the final Star Wars Rebels episodes, including a new trailer, below.
Read More »
Straight from Star Wars Celebration, we have a bunch of updates on the upcoming fourth season of Star Wars Rebels, which has been confirmed to be the final season of the animated series on Disney XD.
Executive producer Dave Filoni appeared at the convention with cast members Freddie Prinze Jr. (Kanan), Taylor Gray (Ezra), Tiya Sircar (Sabine), Vanessa Marshall (Hera) and Steven Blum (Zeb) to talk about what’s in store for the reunited Ghost crew.
Find out everything we learned from the Star Wars Rebels season 4 panel after the jump. Read More »
Lucasfilm is finally cracking down on Force Awakens leaks. That’s just one of the news bits in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Lucasfilm has filed a lawsuit against an Internet user who posted images from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- British actor Aidan Cook may be in The Force Awakens as a creature actor.
- George Lucas appeared at the Sundance Film Festival and didn’t have nice things to say about Hollywood.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Talks Star Wars Rebels Season One and Two, which will be nearly double the length.
- Billy Dee Williams will return as Lando in Star Wars Rebels.
- See a preview of Marvel’s Star Wars #2.
- Oscar Isaac has some strong words about fan reaction to Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- How did Star Wars: The Force Awakens take over Toy Fair in Germany?
- A huge batch of potential plot spoilers for The Force Awakens have made it online.
- There are also some possible descriptions of Han, Leia and Chewbacca’s costumes in the film.
Read More »
Lucasfilm has just revealed the first human character from their upcoming Disney XD animated show, Star Wars Rebels. That also makes him the first Jedi revealed in the whole new, Disney owned Star Wars Universe. His name is Kanan, and he’s described as a “Cowboy Jedi.” Freddie Prinze Jr. provides the voice. Check out a reveal video below. Read More »
Star Wars: Episode VII will debut in 2015, but well before that chapter hits screens we’ll have another new Star Wars installment. Disney XD is putting together a new CG animated series, Star Wars: Rebels, and the first cast has been announced today. David Oyelowo, Freddie Prinze Jr., Vanessa Marshall, Taylor Gray and Steven Jay Blum will voice the lead characters in the show, according to a new report. Read More »