In this edition of TV Bits:
- We’re in for a crazy, jaw-dropping cameo on this final Good Place season! (But we don’t know who it is yet)
- USA is making a show about the guys who created Doom.
- Claws renewed for fourth and final season.
- Dear White People renewed for fourth and final season, too.
- Get your first look at Primal.
- Snowpiercer TV show, which left TNT for TBS, goes back to TNT again.
- Sylvester Stallone and Dolph Lundgren are teaming for a TV project.
Read More »
Claws is a little crazy. But in the best way possible.
TNT’s new hit series (which recently got picked up for a second season!), highlighting a crew of scandalous and potent women nail technicians, is far more delicious than it should ever be. In fact, it’s downright criminal. Literally.
The always well-worth-your-money-and-time Niecy Nash is at the center of this dramedy that is best described as a Florida-based Sex and the City, if the Sex and the City women were also low-key criminals whose nails were always on point and could swiftly break out in a perfect, unrehearsed dance number if the moment calls for it. Sure, these ladies on Claws are a little rough around the edges (you never know what’s going to come out of their mouths next). But they can code switch and turn off the sass just as quickly as you can say, “Sugar, please.”
Read More »