Posted on Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 by Peter Sciretta
On /Film, we have Superhero Bits daily, Star Wars Bits and Sequel Bits a few times a week, and occasionally we’ll run a TV Bits. Today we add a new one to the line, Back to the Future Bits. No, don’t expect to see this round-up as a regular column, but with Back to the Future Day coming up next week (remember Marty and Doc arrived on October 21st, 2015) there are just too many news stories, announcements, and fun tidbits not to share with you. So today I present to you the first (and possibly only) edition of Back to the Future Bits. Here is what you can expect:
- Writer/producer Bob Gale answers fan questions.
- We get an update on Back to the Future: The Musical.
- Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox tease a big announcement from Toyota coming on October 21st 2015.
- Find out where you can get a Back to the Future Day t-shirt.
- Claudia Wells reprises her role as Jennifer Parker for a Back to the Future short film showing what happened the night of October 26th 1985.
- Find out how to recreate the Flux Capacitor cheaply with everyday materials.
- Back to the Future series director Robert Zemeckis admits the movie wouldn’t have been made today.
- Bob Gale talks about what he got right and wrong about his Back to the Future Part II predictions, including the Cubs going to the 2015 World Series.
- Listen/watch a rocking remix of Back to the Future by Eclectic Method.
- And the header image is of a Back to the Future DeLorean time machine golf cart created for The Red Deer College 30th Annual Golf Classic.
All that and more, in Back to the Future bits. Hit the jump to 88 miles an hour to see some serious shit.