Netflix’s ten-episode reboot of The Baby-Sitters Club has found its first two cast members.
Alicia Silverstone (Clueless) and Mark Feuerstein (Royal Pains) have joined the cast, not as babysitters – that would be supremely weird – but as parents. Read on to learn more about their characters and what we know about the show so far.
Read More »
Say hello to your friends: Netflix has just placed a ten-episode order for The Baby-Sitters Club, a contemporary adaptation of Ann M. Martin‘s beloved book series about a group of young teen girls who team up to form their own babysitting business. New iterations of characters like Kristy Thomas, Mary Anne Spier, Claudia Kishi, Stacey McGill, and Dawn Schafer are all coming back for stories that will “reflect modern-day issues.” Read More »
In this edition of TV Bits:
- Zachary Levi joins Marvelous Mrs. Maisel season 2
- There’s a new TV adaptation of The Baby-Sitters Club in the works
- ABC is planning a The Middle spin-off
- A trailer for and some behind-the-scenes footage from Preacher season 3
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season announced
- AMC announces premiere date for Lodge 49
- Robin Wright announces House of Cards wrap and posts a bloody pic
- Evil Genius might get a sequel
Read More »