Force Awakens Bits: Greg Grunberg’s Character, Russell Crowe Reaction, John Williams’ Score, Character Posters and More
Posted on Friday, December 11th, 2015 by Peter Sciretta
It’s Friday and we’re less than a week away from Star Wars: The Force Awakens hitting theaters nationwide. I thought we’d be in Star Wars overkill at this point, but even with a Force Awakens round-up each day on the site I was expecting to be bombarded with much more Force Awakens content the week before JJ Abrams’ Star Wars sequel hits theaters. In today’s edition of Force Awakens Bits, we take a look at the following:
- Take a first look at Greg Grunberg‘s character: X-Wing pilot Snap Wexly
- See Four new international Force Awakens character posters revealed
- Are all Bad Robot office visitors are forced to sign a Star Wars NDA?
- Russell Crowe saw 9 Minutes of The Force Awakens calls it “Spectacular”
- Nearly an hour of John Williams Force Awakens score was discarded, modified or rerecorded
- Alamo Draft House Cinema offers Star Wars-themed meals listed on a Millennium Falcon menu
- How Rick Carter‘s art team effected The Force Awakens scriptwriting process
- For preparation, Oscar Issac was given blueprints of every button that had ever been used on screen in an X-Wing
- Why JJ Abrams And Lawrence Kasdan started from scratch when Michael Arndt left Force Awakens
- And the header photo shows Star Wars: The Force Awakens chief of creature and droid effects Neal Scanlan posing with the creatures from the film. So cool.
All this and more in today’s Force Awakens Bits. Hit the jump to hyperspace.