Posted on Wednesday, October 21st, 2015 by Peter Sciretta
Everyone is talking about Back to the Future today, and it’s no surprise. Yes, today is October 21st, 2015, the exact date in the future that Doc Brown took Marty McFly in Back to the Future Part II. I have a collection of announcements, news, videos, and art that are just too good to go to waste, so I present to you the second-ever edition of Back to the Future Bits. Here is what you can find in today’s edition of the Hill Valley Telegraph:
- Christopher Lloyd reprises his role as Doc Brown to send us a message on BTTF day.
- Bob Gale shows off and tells the story behind iconic props from the franchise.
- Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd reunite to help launch a new Toyota car featuring Part II tech.
- FringeFocus’s awesome “From the Desk of Doc Brown” print.
- Pepsi Perfect sells out and angers many fans.
- Back to the Future beer announced.
- Toyota releases a new edition of Marty McFly’s dream truck.
- Lyft launches DeLorean rides on BTTF Day.
- See a beautiful new Back to the Future painting by artist Paul Shipper.
- Bob Gale and Michael Klastorin reveal the story behind the making of Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History.
- The first issue of the Back to the Future comic book has already gone into a second printing with a special new BTTF Day cover.
- A Back to the Future filming location music video.
- Stars Lea Thompson and Christopher Lloyd play “Save or Kill”.
- How Back to the Future 2 Should Have Started.
- Watch a teaser trailer for the upcoming BTTF porn parody Fap to the Future. Or don’t.
- Bottleneck Gallery releases hoverboard pins.
All that and more. Hit the jump to hit 88 miles per hour to see some “serious shit.”