Iron Sky, which followed two American astronauts who land on the moon only to find it occupied by the descendants of Nazis who escaped in 1945, was a movie that existed. And now, a sequel to the 2012 cult hit is going to be released. With more space Nazis. Oh, and dinosaurs this time.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 by Angie Han
Could John Travolta join the Bond villain ranks? He hopes so. Also after the jump:
- Matt Bomer is working on new looks for Magic Mike 2
- Gary Oldman dishes lots of details about his Apes role
- Iron Sky: The Coming Race gets a writer and a logo
- Hong Kong’s Monkey King is getting a sequel, of course
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 gets a cute Korean poster
Read More »
A brand new horror anthology has been given a green light. It’s called Fear Paris, and will feature multiple connected stories from directors such as Joe Dante (Gremlins, The Hole), Xavier Gens (Hitman), and Timo Vuorensola (Iron Sky) which will explore the supernatural underbelly of France’s capital city. Casting is now underway and two more directors will soon join the project, which will start shooting this summer.
Below, read the full press release and watch a teaser trailer. Read More »
Timo Vuorensola, who directed the ‘Nazis on the moon’ film Iron Sky, is now set to destroy the most recognizable face of the Nazi party.
Months ago we told you about the development of a film called I Killed Adolf Hitler, which is based on the graphic novel of the same title by the wonderful Norwegian cartoonist Jason. The film is scripted by D.C. Walker, and features “two hitmen sent back to 1927 from 1977 by a Jewish scientist to kill the Fuhrer and avert the Holocaust. Complications ensue when disaster strikes.” Oh, and there’s a love story.
Now the production has passed on some comments from Vuorensola about the film he’ll make as his follow-up to Iron Sky. The most interesting bit is that he plans to digitally create Hitler before letting the assassins try to kill him. Read More »
Posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 by Angie Han
Have you spent the last 18 years wondering what happened to Pauly Shore‘s character after the events of In the Army Now? Well, too bad, because he plans to tell you anyway. Also after the jump:
- Hatchet 3 rounds out its cast with several horror movie stalwarts
- Piranha 3DD releases a hilarious making-of video on Funny or Die
- Arnold Schwarzenegger slips details about his Expendables 2 shoot
- Should a possible Men in Black 4 be called People in Black?
- Star Trek 2 will bring back a small supporting character
- Timo Vuorensola will further explore the world of Iron Sky
Read More »
We haven’t covered Iron Sky much, despite the fact that it is a sci-fi comedy about Nazis attacking Earth from their base on the moon. We haven’t done a lot of coverage because there hasn’t been much to cover besides a pre-production teaser and the basic concept itself. But now the production has shot some footage for the film, which is being financed piecemeal. A teaser has been assembled so you can get an idea of what to expect from the very high-concept flick. Check it out after the break. Read More »