The Blacklist, a show that managed to last longer than I realized, is about to air its seventh season finale – in a surprising way. The episode was only halfway done shooting when production had to shut down due to the coronavirus, and rather than wait to finish filming it, a creative solution was employed: animation. The episode will be a blend of live-action and graphic novel-style animation, giving the world the cartoon James Spader it deserves.
Read More »
In this edition of TV Bits:
- Peter Berg is directing an opioid crisis series for Netflix.
- Watch a trailer for Feel Good.
- Get a first look at Ewan McGregor in Ryan Murphy’s Halston.
- Nickelodeon announced some new shows, including a SpongeBob prequel.
- Quibi has a show about dog house architecture, and don’t pretend you wouldn’t watch that, because you would.
- The Blacklist has been renewed for season 8.
Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 by Angie Han
As last fall’s new shows head to their season finales, the broadcast networks are readying a new crop of shows for this fall. NBC has unveiled first looks for several of theirs. Among them are the obviously-titled The Michael J. Fox Show; Sean Saves the World from Better Off Ted creator Victor Fresco; and the James Spader-starring The Blacklist. See them and more after the jump. Read More »