Star Wars Bits: Michael Cimino’s Pitch, Ted As An Ewok Hunter, Props Up For Auction, Indiana Jones Lawsuit and More
Posted on Friday, December 7th, 2012 by Germain Lussier
With the weekend fast approaching, it seems like all is quiet on the Star Wars front. Unless, of course, you’re an Oscar-winning director newly on Twitter, or are in search of a screen-used X-Wing Fighter. After the jump, read about the following:
- Oscar-winning director Michael Cimino revealed he pitched a Western sequel to Star Wars in the late seventies.
- Ted, the foul-mouthed star of this year’s film of the same name, dreamed he was in Star Wars.
- Profiles in History is having a Star Wars themed auction highlighted by a screen used X-Wing Fighter from A New Hope.
- Colin Trevorrow explains how his Star Wars Episode VII mix-up occurred and was solved.
- LucasFilm is being sued for allegedly stealing a prop for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- A man making a life-size Millennium Falcon is interviewed.
- Jar Jar Binks meets Gollum. Kind of.