Posted on Thursday, September 28th, 2017 by Peter Sciretta
Lionsgate is teaming with Parques Reunidos to bring a Lionsgate-branded indoor entertainment center to New York City’s Times Square in 2019. Lionsgate Entertainment City will feature 13 different attractions aimed at teens and young adults.
Among the offerings featured, there will be:
- a Mad Men themed “dining and lounge experience.”
- a Hunger Games flying simulator attraction
- a Divergent-themed obstacle course
- a John Wick: Chapter Two shooting ride where fans will fire fake guns at a series of assailants
- a 4D film and live theater (which I’m assuming could be easily switched out with new content)
- a Lionsgate Café
- a Hunger Games-inspired Peeta’s Bakery and The Capitol Confectionery
- the first-ever Lionsgate Studio Store
- and virtual reality entertainment, including a Nerve VR motorcycle experience.
Find out more about Lionsgate Entertainment City, after the jump.