In this edition of TV Bits:
- Walking Dead cast member Chandler Riggs joins A Million Little Things.
- Netflix has renewed both F is for Family and Fuller House.
- Kristin Scott Thomas and Fiona Shaw join Fleabag season 2.
- The final season of Homeland has been pushed to fall.
- Rosanna Arquette joins Ryan Murphy’s Ratched.
- The Walking Dead has been renewed again, because of course it has.
- Archer season 10 premieres in April.
- Bewitched reboot might not happen.
- Freeform picks up Party of Five reboot.
- Pieces of Her series headed to Netflix.
- Modern Family will finally come to an end in 2020.
- Mom has been renewed for seasons 7 and 8.
Read More »
Bill Burr is one of those comedians that you either love or hate. He’s not shy about voicing his opinion, no matter how blunt or controversial it may be, and he doesn’t coddle his audiences by skirting around things like racism, sexism or anything politically incorrect. But that’s part of his charm. He’s a real salt-of-the-earth kind of guy, and a bit of an asshole, but he brings an immense amount of wit, intelligence and common sense with him. That’s why I’m pretty excited to see what he can bring to the animated family sitcom.
F is for Family is a new Netflix show created by Burr himself and The Simpsons writer Michael Price, and the full trailer for the series has just arrived, showcasing the comedian’s unique approach to raising a family back in 1973, when men were men and women weren’t astronauts. But beware, because, there’s some salty NSFW language. Read More »
Netflix has a lot of exciting original content coming out in the next few months. For me, their next must-see show is F is for Family. The animated show, created by comedian Bill Burr and Michael Price (writer on The Simpsons), is loosely based on Burr’s childhood. If you’ve ever seen the comic’s standup, then you know his childhood would make for a hilarious television show.
Watch the teaser for F is For Family after the jump.
Read More »
Comedian Bill Burr has had an eclectic journey to stardom. He first came to our attention with a few roles on Chappelle’s Show. That brought more and more people to his comedy shows, one of which became a legendary viral video in which he eviscerated the people of Philadelphia. A few acting gigs here and there lead to a small but crucial role on Breaking Bad. Now, finally, he’s got his own show.
Netflix just greenlit a show created by Burr and Simpsons writer Michael Price called F is for Family. It’s a a half hour animated series with a star-studded cast, about growing up in the ’70s. Read more about the Bill Burr Netflix show below. Read More »