As December (and 2020) ends, it’s time to say goodbye to a few titles on HBO Max. The streaming service is chucking a handful of films, some of them quite great. So jump on down below to see the movies leaving HBO Max in January 2021.
Sequel Bits: ‘Tron 3,’ ‘John Wick 2,’ ‘Top Gun 2,’ ‘National Treasure 3,’ ‘Splash,’ ‘Bad Moms 2,’ ‘Enemy of the State’
Posted on Thursday, October 27th, 2016 by Jacob Hall
In this edition of Sequel Bits:
- Producer Jerry Bruckheimer is developing a TV sequel to Enemy of the State.
- Tom Cruise doesn’t have much to say about Top Gun 2.
- Nicolas Cage has even less to say about National Treasure 3.
- Several Bad Moms sequels are in the works.
- Yes, Tom Hanks would like to be in that Splash remake.
- John Wick: Chapter 2‘s director lavishes praise on Keanu Reeves.
- No, James Gunn isn’t making Tron 3.
DreamWorks has released a new movie poster for Eagle Eye, too bad it’s not nearly as interesting as the two released movie trailers. I really have a feeling that this film will be a lot of fun. The new one sheet is somewhat reminiscent of the poster for Enemy of the State (seen also below), which is ironic since the trailer also shows shades of the Will Smith action thriller. It seems that Bourne Ultimatium has brought the black and white poster back in style. I’m still waiting for the day when the old school painted one-sheets (ala Drew Struzan) come back in fashion and the floating head style is put to death. Click on the image below to enlarge.
Eagle Eye hits theaters on September 26.