If you’d booked a trip to Raccoon City in early September, we have bad news: your trip has been delayed to Thanksgiving.
Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City, Sony’s reboot of the film franchise based on the popular video game series, was previously slated to arrive in theaters on September 3, 2021, but now the movie has been bumped back to Thanksgiving, presumably since the idea of surviving in a post-apocalyptic hellscape will allow viewers to work up quite an appetite for turkey and stuffing.
Read More »
In this edition of Sequel Bits:
- The new Evil Dead movie will start filming this year.
- Coming 2 America had to cut a joke referencing the first film because Eriq La Salle couldn’t return.
- Joe Cornish once again swears that a potential Attack the Block sequel might be headed our way.
- Lupin team Omar Sy and Louis Leterrier are making On The Other Side Of The Tracks sequel.
- Uma Thurman has joined the Stargirl sequel.
- The Resident Evil reboot is now called Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City.
- There’s going to be a remake of the Daniel Craig horror movie Dream House. Yes, really.
- Eddie Murphy is still open to Beverly Hills Cop 4.
- Stephen Lang talks about returning for Avatar 2.
Read More »