Posted on Tuesday, March 24th, 2009 by David Chen
In this episode of the /Filmcast, David Chen, Devindra Hardawar and Adam Quigley discuss the criteria for getting chosen for the Criterion Collection, and reflect on the state of I Love You, Philip Morris. Special guest Alison Willmore from IFC and the Indie Eye blog joins us this evening, and reports from the SXSW film festival.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us next Monday night at Slashfilm’s live page at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST as we review Monsters vs. Aliens.
Download or Play Now:
Subscribe to the /Filmcast:
- Alison Willmore from IFC
What Have We Watched
- David Chen (3:30): Punisher: Warzone
- Devindra (14:17): Battlestar: Galactica
- Adam (16:00): Knowing, I Love You, Man
- Alison Willmore (26:00): (SXSW) Brock Enright, The Hurt Locker, Observe and Report, Best Worst Movie
- (40:30) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- (48:16) Linda Hamilton confirmed for Terminator Salvation
- (49:05) Is I love You Philip Morris “too gay” for American audiences?
- (55:15) Duplicity
- Check out our sponsor Bonaroo.co.uk and use the code “filmcast” for free shipping to the U.S.!
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to www.slashfilmcast.com and clicking on the right-hand side “Donate” links!