Phil Lord & Chris Miller have effectively worked their magic on the big screen with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, 21 Jump Street (and its equally as good sequel) and The LEGO Movie. But on the small screen, they’ve also delivered great comedy with Clone High and Last Man on Earth. Now they’re bringing even more laughs to TV with two new series.
Son of Zorn and Making History couldn’t be more different, but both have Lord & Miller’s trademark comedy and promise of something great. Watch the Making History and Son of Zorn trailer after the jump. Read More »
In this edition of TV Bits:
- The Exorcist pilot has cast Geena Davis.
- Breaking Bad‘s composer will work his magic on Preacher.
- Gary Busey has joined the cast of Sharknado 4, because of course he has.
- 24: Legacy adds another new cast member.
- HBO is planning a whole bunch of new shows.
- Leighton Meester joins the cast of Making History.
- Houdini & Doyle reveals a new poster.
Read More »
It seems like Phil Lord and Chris Miller can do no wrong. They turned what could have been a boring film adaptation of an old TV series into something hilarious with 21 Jump Street and the equally as good sequel. They crafted the brilliance that was The LEGO Movie. And they also made some magic on TV with Fox’s comedy The Last Man on Earth. Now they’re sticking with the sci-fi comedy realm for a new series at Fox called Making History, and it involves time travel. Is there a way I can set my DVR to record this now? Read More »