The cast of Sharknado 2: The Second One is getting as big as a great white. Vivica A. Fox and Judd Hirsch, who previously shared the screen in Independence Day, have joined the cast along with Andy Dick, Judah Friedlander, Mark McGrath and Kelly Osborne. Those six will appear with original holdovers Tara Reid and Ian Ziering for what’s sure to be a film as crazy as the original. Filming begins next week. Read more about the roles below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Only one day has passed but there’s already another rumored front runner for the Star Trek 3 directing gig: Rise of the Planet of the Apes director Rupert Wyatt. Read about that, and lots more, in this edition of Sequel Bits:
- A rumored plot has been revealed for a sequel to The Conjuring.
- Karl Urban wants more originality in Star Trek 3.
- Matt Damon is still open to Bourne and Rounders sequels.
- Anchorman: The Legend Continues graces the cover of Entertainment Weekly.
- Plus, we get our first hint of how Ron Burgundy starts the film.
- Despite rumors, Tara Reid could still be in Sharknado 2.
- The Smurfs 2 will feature extra footage in India.
- 22 Jump Street might have a big surprise cameo.
- Andrew Stanton said Finding Dory originally came from a Disney request.
Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 by Angie Han
Don’t worry, everyone: Tara Reid is probably coming back for Sharknado 2. At the very least, the producers are saying they want her back for Sharknado 2, along with Ian Ziering, Cassie Scerbo, and everyone else. Also after the jump:
- Super Troopers 2 could look to Kickstarter for funding
- It’s a wrap for The Raid 2: Berandal, reports Gareth Evans
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller drop hints about 22 Jump Street
- Sigourney Weaver joins the Mortal Instruments sequel
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Wednesday, July 24th, 2013 by Angie Han
Karl Urban is pinning his hope on the fans to make Dredd 2 happen. Also after the jump:
- Sharknado 2 will terrorize New York City
- The Chinese government welcomes The Smurfs 2
- The Expendables 3 adds Ronda Rousey and Victor Ortiz
- Charlie Day says Horrible Bosses 2 might film this fall
- Mac and Farva say Super Troopers 2 will shoot this year
- Christopher Guest hints at a Spinal Tap reunion in 2014
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 poster takes to the sky
- See two new pics from Curse of Chucky
Read More »