How many Resident Evil movies are they going to make and who still watches these “films”? I ask myself this question whenever a new Resident Evil movie is announced. And while Resident Evil 6 is tentatively titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, that isn’t a binding contract. (Remember in 2009, when the The Final Destination was marketed as the last film in that franchise?). But returning Resident Evil franchise star Ali Larter (who will play Claire Redfield for the third time) promises this film will actually mark the end of the franchise.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Sony dated two Bad Boys sequels today, but those flags weren’t the only ones planted by the studio. There’s also the Dark Tower release plan, and a date for a new Jumanji movie, too. And that isn’t all.
Sony has set 2016 dates for Passengers, Underworld 5, and The Magnificent 7, and also set up spots in 2017 for Edgar Wright‘s Baby Driver, and the new Resident Evil movie, along with a new Uncharted movie release date. Check out the whole upcoming Sony films calendar below. Read More »
The Resident Evil series is preparing to shoot its final installment now, under the direction of returning filmmaker Paul W.S. Anderson, with Milla Jovovich once again in the lead role. Now we know that another player from older chapters of the series is returning, as Ali Larter has been confirmed to reprise her role as Claire Redfield in the upcoming sixth film, tentatively titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. Read More »
Posted on Friday, July 17th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today, so let’s get right to it. After the jump:
- Arnie is optimistic about Shane Black‘s Predator sequel.
- Terminator 5 scribes talk James Cameron, time travel, and deleted scenes.
- Samuel L. Jackson is totally up for another Unbreakable movie.
- Quentin Tarantino wants to make a third Kill Bill someday.
- The M:I5 plane stunt was inspired in part by Uncharted.
- Pacific Rim 2 could help get Hellboy 3 made… if it’s a hit.
- Sinister 2 distributes a series of creepy “collector’s cards.”
- Patrick Wilson shares a photo from the Conjuring 2 set.
- Milla Jovovich gets to work on Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.
- Donate to charity for a chance to win a role in Star Trek Beyond.
- LeBron James (jokingly) pitches an idea for Trainwreck 2.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, January 28th, 2015 by Angie Han
Forget all those cute little indies from Sundance — let’s dive into some big blockbuster sequels. After the jump:
- Get details on Arnold‘s big fight scene in Terminator: Genisys
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter will shoot this summer
- Colin Firth “might be ready” for Bridget Jones 3
- Now You See Me 2 picks up Henry Lloyd-Hughes
- Christine Taylor‘s Matilda will return for Zoolander 2
- Chris Pine likes Simon Pegg as the Star Trek 3 screenwriter
- Watch the trailer for The Man with the Iron Fists 2
- The Divergent sequel Insurgent gets one more poster
- A Hot Tub Time Machine 2 TV spot warns against deflated balls
- Ted 2 gets a poster and a certain Patriots quarterback
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 by Angie Han
Call it the end of an era. According to director Paul W.S. Anderson, the long-running Resident Evil franchise will conclude with the upcoming sixth installment, tentatively titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. Hit the jump for more details on the film.
Read More »