Posted on Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 by Devindra Hardawar
In this epic-long episode of the /Filmcast, Dave, Devindra, and Adam are joined by Dan Trachtenberg from the Totally Rad Show and together they question if Ben Stiller is ready to take on a courtroom drama, debate the effectiveness of the MPAA’s ratings board, and delve into a review of Tomas Alfredson’s Let the Right One In. Alex Billington from Firstshowing.net also joins in to discuss Trick ‘r Treat, an upcoming horror film.
Have any questions, comments, concerns, feedback, or praise? E-mail us at email@example.com or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Join us next next week as we review Kevin Smith’s Zack and Miri Make a Porno.
Download or Play Now:
What Have We Watched
- Dan Trachtenberg (03:18): Changeling, Inside, Worst Week
- David Chen (15:21): Man on Wire, The Thing, Dark City: Director’s Cut
- Devindra (28:56): Midnight Meat Train, Mad Men Finale
- Alex Billington from Firstshowing.net (33:03): Trick ‘r Treat
- Adam (38:58): Entourage, It’s Always Sunny in PA, Expelled, The God Who Wasn’t There
- (51:58) Ben Stiller In Talks to Helm the Trial of the Chicago 7 (Based on an Aaron Sorkin Script)
- (1:01:38) Slumdog Millionaire Gets R Rating?!
- (1:16:40) Clint Eastwood’s Gran Torino Trailer
- 1:22:48) My Blood Valentine 3D Trailer/Poster
- (1:30:20) Let the Right One In
- Our music comes from Point 22 courtesy of the Podsafe Network, and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our new voicemail number: 781-583-1993