Did you know if you took all the robot parts from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and laid them out end to end, they would stretch from one side of California to the other (about 180 miles)?. Paramount has released a list of fun facts relating to Michael Bay’s alien robot sequel. Check out the full list after the jump. Warning: Possible minor spoilers (nothing you wouldn’t have gathered from the trailers/tv spots).
- 14 robots last time, 46 robots this time (ILM only)
- If you had all the gold ever mined in the history of man, you could build a little more than half of Devastator.
- Optimus Prime will be life size on IMAX screens in many forest fight shots.
- Devastator’s hand is traveling 390 miles per hour when he punches the pyramid.
- The pyramid destruction simulation was 8 times bigger than the old rigid simulation all-time record holder at ILM.
- All robot parts laid out end to end would stretch from one side of California to the other, about 180 miles
- Devastator’s parts stacked tip to tip would be as tall as 58 empire state buildings.
- If all the texture maps on the show were printed on 1 square yard sheets, they would cover 13 football fields.
Disk space%Cool Posts From Around the Web: