Posted on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 by Germain Lussier
Updates on lots of new, exciting rides and attractions at theme parks around the world are in this edition of Theme Park Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Meet the animatronic characters in the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and see the interactive queue.
- The Ratatouille ride officially opens July 10; see a new video.
- Four new, limited theme-park t-shirts are available from Disney.
- You can meet Spider-Man in a Disney park.
- The Frozen princesses have officially moved to the Magic Kingdom.
- Second Harry Potter land to open July 15 in Japan.
Disney recently revealed this video featuring the advanced animatronic characters in the brand new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Thanks to Disney Parks for the heads up.
The Disney Parks blog has details on how to get these awesome Disney theme park t-shirts. Head there to read more and here are the images:
Disney owns Marvel, which means theme park integration is imminent. One of the first and biggest started this month at Disneyland Paris with a huge Spider-Man meet and greet. Disney and More has a ton of photos and this video:
Another popular meet and greet are the Frozen princesses, Elsa and Anna. They were so popular at Walt Disney World, in fact, they’ve moved to a bigger venue at Magic Kingdom. Rumors are some waits are 4 plus hours.
What’s this photo below? It’s one of the many cool elements in the queue for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom. Disney Parks has the details but this is literally an interactive game in the line.
Finally, while U.S. patrons wait for the Florida expansion and California opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios Japan will get theirs this summer, on July 15 to be exact.Cool Posts From Around the Web: