Our friends at IESB have gotten their hands on a 5-13-07 draft of Edward Norton’s The Incredible Hulk. The good news is that that they are raving about calling it an “incredible ride” that “will attract both fans and non-fans alike.” They claim it has the action and humor that the first film lacked. Here are some quick spoilers, read no further unless you want to know. Here are some of the highlights:
- Hulk appears in the first sequence in the film. No waiting around for the green monster’s appearance.
- Bruce Banner is hiding out in Brazil in search for exotic flowers that he believes will help destroy the gamma radiation in his blood.
- While working at a bottle factory, Bruce is cut and a drop of his blood falls into one of the bottles. A woman in Minnesota drinks the juice and almost dies. The gamma is detected in her blood and this alerts the military.
- Bruce escapes to the States, meets up with Betty Ross, and they both leave for New York City to find Dr. Sterns, who has developed an “anti-dote” for Bruce. But they are caught by General Ross and the military.
- A soldier named Blonsky who was crushed by Hulk, takes a super gamma serum developed from Bruce’s Blood and transforms into Abomination.
- Hulk must save the city from Abomination.
Read more plot details at IESB.net.Cool Posts From Around the Web: