The /Filmcast: After Dark is a recording of what happens right after The /Filmcast is over, when the kids have gone to bed and the guys feel free to speak whatever is on their minds. In other words, it’s the leftover and disorganized ramblings, mindfarts, and brain diarrhea from The /Filmcast, all in one convenient audio file. In this episode, Peter Sciretta and Alex from Firstshowing describe their visit to Pixar, and all the guys spend some more time reflecting on the train wreck that was The Happening.
Have any questions/comments/suggestions? Want to advertise your movie/product/service with the /Filmcast? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us for our next broadcast, live on Monday night at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST, as we review Get Smart with a couple of special guest bloggers.
Download or Play Now:
- Your e-mails (e-mail us at Slashfilmcast@gmail.com)
- Peter’s visit to Pixar
- (Andrew Stanton Reads Slashfilm Everyday!)
- Vanity Fair Features Slashfilm in its Blogopticon
- More Opinions on The Happening
- Comparing The Happening to the Wicker Man
- Seeing Wall-E Again
- Containing “The Happening”
- What’s in a Name?
- The word “Happening”
- Why Didn’t Darabont Get Credit for Those Ideas
- Darabont Script – Better?
- Len Wiseman – Gears of War Director
- Die Hard 4′s PG-13 Rating
- Wall-E Secrecy
- Aintitcool’s Write Up on Stan Winston