Domain name registrations often end up revealing details about upcoming film projects. Some newly registered domains now suggest possible subtitles for Transformers 4, just as the registration of Dark of the Moon helped reveal the third film’s title.
We’ll keep the various titles below, just in case you don’t want to know what they might be before the official announcement. In addition, we’ve got a quote from one of the film’s producers confirming the inclusion of some long hoped-for characters. Read More »
Posted on Thursday, August 29th, 2013 by Angie Han
How can you get “The Ultimate Insidious Experience”? Find out after the jump. Also:
- Daniel Craig wants more “irony” in Bond 24
- How did Shaun of the Dead inspire The World’s End?
- The Scorpion King 4 is a thing that is happening
- The new Transformers 4 logo has claw marks
- Toys R Us is ready for the influx of Dinobots toys
- Vin Diesel flirts and fights in new clips from Riddick
Read More »
Posted on Friday, August 23rd, 2013 by Angie Han
There’s been no shortage of videos and paparazzi shots from the Transformers 4 set, but now we finally have our first official look at the human stars, sourced right from Michael Bay.
The director has posted a photo of himself, actors Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor, and various crew members standing atop some fancy-looking construction, probably alien in origin. There are no Dinobots in sight, sadly, though an unconfirmed report indicates that the fan-favorite characters could be shooting a scene today. Check out the photo and get the latest on the (potential) Dinobots after the jump.
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, August 15th, 2013 by Angie Han
As this year’s blockbuster season winds down, let’s look ahead to next year’s. Specifically, let’s talk about next summer’s Transformers 4. After the jump:
- Mark Wahlberg says Transformers 4 has the biggest budget of the series…
- … and has advice for rising stars Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz
- Brit actress Victoria Summer joins the Transformers 4 cast
- See footage from the Autobot car display in Detroit
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Michael Bay and crew are shooting Transformers 4 in Detroit right now, and some set videos show off just what he’s up to. While you won’t see any giant alien robots here — those will be added later — you can see the large set built to recreate a Chinese town, and the explosions and action that further scar the already blasted set. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 by Angie Han
I feel for movie makers sometimes. It’s totally understandable that they’d want to keep certain juicy plot details under wraps, and it’s surely annoying to have to fend off prying fans who’d rather know everything right now. I don’t, however, feel bad enough for them to refrain from passing along some juicy hints when we get them.
Earlier this year, an anonymous source slipped that Dinobots would play a prominent role in Transformers 4. Nothing’s officially been confirmed, but star Mark Wahlberg‘s recent reaction when asked about the fan-favorite characters seems like a small hint.
Meanwhile, over in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a casting call lends some credence to the popular theory that Tony Stark, not Hank Pym, will be the creator of Ultron in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Hit the jump to get the latest dirt on both rumors.
Read More »
Briefly: Michael Bay‘s Transformers 4 is already months into production, featuring a whole new fleet of slick cars and a younger, rebooted cast. Even so, another talented veteran has just been announced as part of the bunch. Titus Welliver, best known for playing a pivotal character on Lost, has joined the film in an unspecified role.
Transformers 4 opens June 27, 2014. [Deadline]
Posted on Tuesday, July 16th, 2013 by Angie Han
We’re sure to have tons of sequel-related news coming up later this week from Comic-Con, but in the meantime we have a bunch of other, non-SDCC news to share with you. After the jump:
- Troy Duffy is cooking up more Boondock Saints
- Joseph Kosinski offers a minor update on Tron 3
- Chinese superstar Han Geng joins Transformers 4
- The Veronica Mars movie is getting book sequels
- Dumb and Dumber To gets embroiled in a lawsuit
- Mel Gibson is in Expendables 3, says Sly Stallone
- Watch another trailer for Disney’s Cars spinoff Planes
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Thursday, July 11th, 2013 by Angie Han
Who better to make a special Grown Ups 2 chili recipe than Guy Fieri? Also after the jump:
- Legendary doesn’t seem optimistic about Hellboy 3
- Neill Blomkamp isn’t interested in Star Trek 3
- Steven Seagal might do Expendables 3
- Transformers 4 sets up a Chinatown in Detroit
- Optimus Prime sees some action in new set videos
- Machete Kills will premiere at Fantastic Fest
- Charlie Sheen gets his own character poster
- Rub a dub dub, it’s a guy from The Raid 2 in a tub
- The gang’s all here in The Best Man Holiday trailer
Read More »
The new cars of Transformers 4 have been on display for over a month now. Beginning with Autobot leader Optimus Prime and leading through a mysterious alternate big rig, it’s pretty obvious Michael Bay‘s part-sequel, part-reboot is going to have a lot of machinery under the hood.
Paramount just released what they’re saying is the final reveal of the cars of Transformers 4. (We’ll believe it when we see it.) What makes this reveal different is, once again, this car hints at a storyline in the film. Remember in the first Transformers when Sam got a beat up old Camaro that turned out to be Bumblebee, and then Bee morphed himself into a top of the line Camaro? Seems that’s going to happen again on June 27, 2014. Though we’ve already seen an old Bumblebee, the final reveal is the brand new Bumblebee: the 2014 Concept Camaro. Read More »