Posted on Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 by Angie Han
We all knew it was bound to happen sooner or later — and by “it,” I mean the rumor, not necessarily the actual movie. Talk of a possible The Walking Dead film has just started swirling, although even the first whispers stress that a possible feature is still a ways out. At this point, it’s not so much a project in development as the idle “wouldn’t-it-be-cool-if” musings of people involved with the show. Still, I wouldn’t be surprised if AMC began considering the idea in earnest somewhere down the line. More details after the jump.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 by Angie Han
Happy Monday, everyone. After the jump:
- Fox will host screenings and Q&As of their new shows
- Peter Berg and NBC will explore supervillain underlings
- Dexter sheds a bit of blood in a new poster for Season 7
- Walking Dead deleted scene shows what might’ve been
- Take a peek at Cinemax’s new Transporter TV series
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, August 9th, 2012 by Angie Han
Forget The Bourne Legacy — the Ludlum-inspired story I’m really eager to see is this Bob’s Burgers / Archer crossover. Also after the jump:
- Dan Harmon has more to say the Community ousting
- Bridesmaids‘ Matt Lucas will teach the Community gang
- See Joel McHale tangling with SAMCRO on Sons of Anarchy
- Check out the first pics from Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire
- Workaholics stars spotted on Arrested Development set
- New Homeland poster promises Season 2 will “hit home”
- The whole gang hangs out in Walking Dead Season 3 poster
Read More »
For horror franchises, getting turned into a maze at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights is a badge of honor. Hostel, Scream, The Thing, A Nightmare on Elm Street, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and others have all been immortalized as interactive, three-dimensional experiences and this year, two new properties are being added to the list. Silent Hill and The Walking Dead will each be represented at the seasonal event, which takes place every Fall Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios Orlando. Also, DreamWorks has signed a deal to exclusively license their characters – such as Shrek, Madagascar and others – to a new theme park being developed in northern New Jersey.
Read more about each after the jump. Read More »
With the premiere of its third season, AMC’s The Walking Dead graduated to the head of the Comic-Con class. Previously relegated to the second largest room on the site, this year marked the zombie show’s triumphant debut in the 6,500 seat Hall H and the show’s producers and cast obliged with a panel filled with interesting, info, great clips and awkward moments.
After the jump, read the twelve things we learned about the third season of The Walking Dead. Read More »
“Fight the dead. Fear the Living.” That’s the ominous tagline for the third season of AMC’s hit show The Walking Dead, which had a big Hall H panel Friday afternoon at San Diego Comic-Con 2012. We’ll have full coverage of the panel soon but figured you might be interested in seeing the brand new trailer for the sure-to-be action packed season now. It’s pretty exciting. Season three premieres October 14 but you can check out the trailer below. Read More »
The Walking Dead is one of the most popular shows on cable TV today, appealing to both genre fans and non-genre fans. It’s got great characters and tension for those who aren’t into gore, and zombie violence for those who are. The show is currently filming its third season (which you can get a glimpse of here) but fans might want to circle the next two Fridays on their calendar too.
Next Friday is the huge San Diego Comic-Con Hall H panel and this Friday (as in tomorrow) Mark Englert is going to release this limited edition poster. It is called “This Is My Farm…I’ll Die Here,” inspired by the show’s second season.
Check out the full images and more after the jump. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
We look ahead to the new seasons of a few popular shows and more in this edition of TV Bits. After the jump read about:
- HBO has renewed True Blood and The Newsroom for next season.
- Check out your first look at the prison which will house most of The Walking Dead season 3.
- Lost alumni Elizabeth Mitchell joins J.J. Abrams‘ new show Revolution.
Read More »