Posted on Thursday, July 11th, 2013 by Angie Han
Who better to make a special Grown Ups 2 chili recipe than Guy Fieri? Also after the jump:
- Legendary doesn’t seem optimistic about Hellboy 3
- Neill Blomkamp isn’t interested in Star Trek 3
- Steven Seagal might do Expendables 3
- Transformers 4 sets up a Chinatown in Detroit
- Optimus Prime sees some action in new set videos
- Machete Kills will premiere at Fantastic Fest
- Charlie Sheen gets his own character poster
- Rub a dub dub, it’s a guy from The Raid 2 in a tub
- The gang’s all here in The Best Man Holiday trailer
Read More »
Posted on Monday, April 1st, 2013 by Angie Han
There’s a lot to look at in today’s Sequel Bits, including concept art for G.I. Joe: Retaliation and a bloody new image from The Raid 2: Berandal. Also after the jump:
- Director offers status update and possible title for Tron 3
- John Cusack may be back for Hot Tub Time Machine 2 this summer
- Transformers 4 will shoot in May; is Shia LaBeouf returning?
- Producer says a G.I. Joe / Transformers crossover is “possible”
- Lindsay Lohan parodies herself in a Scary Movie 5 image
Read More »
A press release has announced the start of production on Gareth Evans‘ The Raid 2: Berandal, which kicked off a 100-day shoot in Indonesia this week. Along with the announcement comes a confirmation of the cast — The Raid star Iko Uwais returns, alongside Tio Pakusadewo, Putra Arifin Scheunamann, Julie Estelle, Alex Abbad and Roy Marten.
Last year Evans called the sequel “a big departure in a way, in that we won’t just copy the same formula as the first film,” and he explained,
It’s not going to be set within one building this time. Everything that was terrifying about the boss in that building in the first movie is small fry compared to the criminal organization we meet in the second film. We take it out into the streets, go much wider and much bigger in terms of the scope.
We’ve got a few more details after the break, along with a set of behind the scenes photos from the beginning of the shoot. Read More »