This edition of Star Wars Bits jumps all over the timeline. Below, read about the following:
- Own the first ever autographed cast photo for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Oscar Isaac says he’s “in the dark” about Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Dave Filoni offers a fascinating look at the development of Star Wars Rebels
- See some images from a new Star Wars poster book.
- Read an excerpt from Star Wars: Heir to the Jedi.
- What locations does the Millennium Falcon show up at in The Force Awakens?
- A fascinating, new rumor has surfaced about Luke Skywalker‘s role in The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Darth Vader’s appearance may be the headline when it comes to Monday’s Star Wars Rebels season one finale, but there’s lots more going on. A daring rescue, menacing Star Destroyers, three way lightsaber battles, and pimped-out Tie Fighters — things are about to get big. A trailer for the episode, which is called Fire Across the Galaxy, has just come online and it’s really fantastic. Good enough that we decided to highlight it on its own instead of in Star Wars Bits.
Below, watch the awesome season one Star Wars Rebels finale trailer. Read More »
Monday night, the penultimate episode of the first season of Star Wars Rebels aired. That means next week, the first season ends and with it brings comes most iconic character in the saga. Darth Vader will make his first official appearance on the show during the season one finale. The episode is called Fire Across the Galaxy and it’ll air on Disney XD at 9:00 p.m.
Below, find out more about the Darth Vader Star Wars Rebels appearance and see a clip. Read More »
Lots of great discussion points in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Star Wars Battlefront might tie into Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Watch Harrison Ford predict his Force Awakens leg injury back in 1980.
- If you’re attending Star Wars Celebration, both the Dodgers and Angels are having Star Wars nights.
- Read a potential line Han Solo says in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- A new rumor about who Domhnall Gleeson is playing in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- The Star Wars Rebels season 1 finale will air on March 2.
- Watch two clips from the next episode of Star Wars Rebels.
- Lucasfilm employees are auctioning off original artwork for charity.
- See some fake, but interesting, mockups of rumored original trilogy Star Wars Blu-rays.
Read More »
You’re in luck today because there’s a whole bunch of great information in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker are first actors confirmed for Star Wars Celebration.
- Matthew Vaughn would love to direct a Star Wars movie.
- Watch J.J. Abrams accept a visual effects award, mention directing Star Wars.
- Mackenzie Davis was reportedly also up for the Star Wars standalone.
- Three major characters are rumored to appear in the Star Wars Rebels Season Two premiere.
- Mark Hamill did a great Don’t Talk PSA for the Alamo Drafthouse.
- Marvel’s Princess Leia comic has over 250,000 pre-orders; See a few new covers.
- John Boyega talks about Star Wars: The Force Awakens excitement.
- Female Stormtroopers are canon.
- A small update on the production status of the Star Wars standalone.
- Billy Dee Williams thinks he’ll appear in a new Star Wars movie.
- Could Han Solo appear in Star Wars Rebels?
- See a homemade Millennium Falcon drone.
- Get a glimpse of what Princess Leia’s outfit might look like in The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
This is a really good edition of Star Wars Bits. Rumors, spoilers, video clips, video games, this has it all. Below, read about the following:
- Could the Standalone be about Boba Fett‘s family?
- Episode VIII director Rian Johnson trolls Star Wars nation.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger talks Star Wars The Force Awakens trailer and broadband channel.
- Grand Moff Tarkin is coming to Star Wars Rebels this week. Watch a clip.
- Nicolas Cage enjoyed Hayden Christensen‘s work in the Star Wars prequels.
- Star Wars is coming to Madame Tussauds in London and there’s a video.
- See some awesome clothing made for the Episode VII special effects team.
- Download a ton of old school Star Wars video games via Humble Bundle.
- Multiple major spoilers about the identity, stories and fates of characters in The Force Awakens are discussed.
Read More »
Lucasfilm is finally cracking down on Force Awakens leaks. That’s just one of the news bits in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Lucasfilm has filed a lawsuit against an Internet user who posted images from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- British actor Aidan Cook may be in The Force Awakens as a creature actor.
- George Lucas appeared at the Sundance Film Festival and didn’t have nice things to say about Hollywood.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Talks Star Wars Rebels Season One and Two, which will be nearly double the length.
- Billy Dee Williams will return as Lando in Star Wars Rebels.
- See a preview of Marvel’s Star Wars #2.
- Oscar Isaac has some strong words about fan reaction to Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- How did Star Wars: The Force Awakens take over Toy Fair in Germany?
- A huge batch of potential plot spoilers for The Force Awakens have made it online.
- There are also some possible descriptions of Han, Leia and Chewbacca’s costumes in the film.
Read More »
“Secrecy” is the word of the day in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, find out how two different stars are handling it, and learn hints of several things shrouded in secrecy, as well as the following:
- The animated series Star Wars Detours might come out later this year.
- The Star Wars Rebels finale is a “home run.”
- Domhnall Gleeson talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens secrecy.
- The cast of Girls has tried to make Adam Driver spill Force Awakens secrets.
- Read the first few pages of Marvel’s Star Wars #1.
- So, exactly how do you pronounce “Poe Dameron?”
- See an official, Japanese Star Wars banner.
- “Tri-Wing Fighter” concept art from The Force Awakens described.
Read More »
Hello, what have we here? Yes, everyone’s favorite Death Star destroyer and former owner of the Millennium Falcon, Lando Calrissian, will return to the Star Wars universe next week. Billy Dee Williams will voice Lando Calrissian on the January 19 episode of Star Wars Rebels called Idiot’s Array. Below, see photos and read more about how the Billy Dee Williams Star Wars Rebels cameo.
UPDATE: See a video of Williams voicing the character and several scenes from the episode. Read More »