It was an exciting weekend to be a Star Wars fan. If you missed the fun, don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Below, read the following:
- Watch the first footage of actual filming on the set of Star Wars Episode VII featuring John Boyega. (Non-spoiler, too!)
- See potential set photos of Adam Driver and Gwendoline Christie on set in very Star Wars-y outfits. (spoilers hidden)
- Is Endor a location in Star Wars Episode VII?
- Disneyland Paris will gets Star Wars upgrade in the coming years.
- WWE wrestler Sheamus settles that Darth Vader rumor.
- Crazy rumors say Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson and Hugh Jackman are in Episode VII.
- Watch two new Star Wars Rebels TV spots.
- Look at Eric Tan‘s amazing Star Wars Trilogy prints and the above Han Solo piece.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Friday, September 12th, 2014 by Angie Han
All filmmakers have their habits, and one of J.J. Abrams‘ is Greg Grunberg. The two have been pals since childhood, and Abrams includes the actor in his projects whenever possible. As of today, we’ve learned that that even includes Star Wars Episode VII. Hit the jump to read Grunberg’s Star Wars announcement.
Read More »
Some very cool Star Wars Episode VII set photos have been taken, and some very interesting rumors and lots of cool trivia have all shown up online. Below, read about the following.
- A new kind of X-Wing Fighter was spotted by drones flying over the Star Wars Episode VII set.
- Photos of Star Wars extras, in costume, have been taken from a great distance.
- Simon Pegg‘s daughter inspired J.J. Abrams and “saved Star Wars.”
- Hasbro has begun working on Episode VII toys.
- Read how Marvel’s success helped speed up Star Wars.
- What is Daisy Ridley‘s character name in Star Wars Episode VII?
- Star Wars is taking over Subway and your college football games.
- Some intriguing new rumors about Luke Skywalker‘s story in Star Wars Episode VII.
Read More »
Who is Daisy Ridley playing in Star Wars Episode VII? We don’t know. What we do know is her character is important. She’ll be in all three films of this trilogy and has been spotted not only on set at Pinewood Studios, but the deserts of Abu Dhabi and islands of Skellig Michael too. Rumors have said she’s the daughter of Han Solo and Princess Leia, or maybe even the granddaughter of Obi-wan Kenobi. Since we have so little real information though, anything is possible.
What could be our first actual piece of information has now been revealed. One website claims to have seen concept drawings of the character’s primary outfit in the film and it definitely has lots to say about who the character is. Check out sketches of the Daisy Ridley Star Wars character below. Read More »
If you didn’t think JJ Abrams was an Apple fan, then take a look at the Apple Store-looking design of the bridge of the USS Enterprise in his Star Trek films. In his famous “mystery box” Ted Talk, Abrams enthused “I love Apple computers. I’m obsessed. My MacBook challenges me: ‘What are you going to write that is worthy of me?’”
So it comes as no surprise that Abrams was glued to the Apple announcements yesterday morning as he prepped for another day of shooting on Star Wars Episode VII. He even tweeted out a photo of a note he wrote geeking out about the new Apple Watch which was announced, but take note of the background of the photo which teases a Star Wars set which might seem familiar to fans of the series. What does this new JJ Abrams photo tell us about Episode 7? Lets speculate after the jump.
Read More »
One of the first rules of reporting is that if you can’t get a primary source, get corroborating sources. Let’s say you’re trying to figure out what happens in Star Wars Episode VII. J.J. Abrams or Harrison Ford would be a primary source because they are directly involved. Since they can’t or won’t speak on the record about it, the best thing to do is find multiple unrelated people can who give you the same information. If you can get three people to corroborate something, that’s usually considered a fact.
We might now have two sources to push some big rumors toward fact.
Latino Review has been one of a handful of sources for the myriad Star Wars 7 rumors in the past few months. In a new column, they reveal almost everything they’ve reported was initially reported back in March on 4Chan. That seems to mean two independent sources have corroborated some of the biggest Star Wars 7 rumors/spoilers out there today.
Below, we’ll show you that original report and trace the links between the sites. Beware of massive spoilers. Read More »
If you’re good with a sword and appeared on Game of Thrones, apparently there’s a fair shot you can end up in a galaxy far, far away. Months after Thrones star Gwendoline Christie joined the cast of J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars Episode VII, she’s now joined by another cast member. Miltos Yerolemou, who played Syrio Forel, the season one swordsman mentor to Arya Stark, has reportedly joined the film in an unknown role. Read more about the Miltos Yerolemou Star Wars 7 news below. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Don’t freak out, this image has NOTHING to do with the new Star Wars Episode 7 villain rumor
A couple weeks back, a hot rumor hit the internet explaining how the Star Wars Episode 7 villain could rewrite Star Wars franchise history. Well a new report adds more heat to the fire. Learn more about the new Star Wars Episode VII villain rumor after the jump.
Read More »