First it was Los Angeles, then it was New York, so where will the Sharknado hit next?
Sharkando 3 is in the works for the Summer of 2015 and now we know it’ll take place all up and down “The Feast Coast,” ranging from Washington D.C. to Orlando, Florida. Read more about the Sharknado 3 location below. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 by Angie Han
Sequels, spinoffs, and reboots aplenty after the jump.
- Samurai Cop 2 is happening with Tommy Wiseau
- Caity Lotz will return for The Pact 2
- Mark Ruffalo offers a Now You See Me 2 update
- The third Sharknado will hit Washington DC
- Ghostbusters producer Joe Medjuck talks threequel
- Woman in Black 2 will open in January 2015
- Watch another Drumline: A New Beat preview
- See another trailer for the Veronica Mars spinoff
- Conjuring spinoff Annabelle gets a creepy TV spot
- Get your first look at Transporter Legacy
Read More »
Posted on Monday, August 11th, 2014 by Angie Han
In this edition of Sequel Bits, people talk about movies they’re doing, movies they wish they were doing, and movies they’re probably never doing. After the jump:
- Helen Mirren would “love” to do Fast and the Furious
- Daniel Radcliffe wants a cameo in Sharknado 3
- Evil Dead 2 is dead, according to star Jane Levy
- Justin Theroux thinks Ben Stiller may helm Zoolander 2
- Simon Pegg talks up Star Trek 3 director Roberto Orci
- Rumor has it Lea Seydoux could be the next Bond girl
- … and Sam Smith may be the next Bond theme singer
Read More »
Syfy stumbled into a monster hit with Sharknado, a joke of a thriller created by The Asylumn — a company best known for their mockbuster direct-to-video b-movies starring c-level stars. The ridiculous concept of Sharknado took the twittosphere by storm (pun intended) and has, like it or not, now become a modern cult classic. A sequel was quickly announced, and Sharknado 2: The Second One is set to air on Syfy on Wednesday, July 30 at 9/8c. But it doesn’t stop there, The Asylum and Syfy want to make it a trilogy, today announcing that Sharknado 3 will be released in Summer 2015. No word on a title or if “stars” Ian Ziering and Tara Reid will return.
The first film destroyed Los Angeles and the sequel is set in New York City, but we don’t know which city will be destroyed in the third installment. We only know that the story will be set in a new city. One would assume that the movie needs to be set in a big city near a ocean. Possible options include Atlantic City, Miami, Palm Beach, Honolulu, Orlando and many others. New Orleans might be in very bad taste. Its also possible the series could go international with the third film. Read the full press release after the jump, and let the speculation begin.
Read More »