Posted on Wednesday, December 10th, 2014 by Angie Han
Now that the buzz surrounding Spectre has calmed down a bit, it’s time to check in on 2015’s other action-packed thriller about a suave British spy with a taste for finely tailored suits and outrageously advanced gadgets. Fox has just released a new red-band trailer for Kingsman: The Secret Service, starring Colin Firth as a secret agent who recruits a street kid (Taron Egerton) into the service.
Matthew Vaughn is directing the film based on a Mark Millar comic, and we all remember how much fun we had the last time that happened. Kingsman: The Secret Service seems to be cut from the same crazy, bloody, “fuck”-filled cloth. Watch the Kingsman The Secret Service red band trailer after the jump. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
The second we heard Matthew Vaughn was doing a new Mark Millar comic book movie, we got excited. With each new piece of information, that interest continues to build. Now, Kingsman The Secret Service is entering the final stages of its marketing leading up to a February 13 release and word on the film continues to build. Not only is there a brand new trailer for the film, which stars Colin Firth as a dapper secret agent training a new recruit, we’ve got some evocative characters posters as well featuring Firth, Samuel L. Jackson and a cute pug named Jack Bauer. Check it all out below. Read More »
Posted on Monday, November 24th, 2014 by Angie Han
Quentin Tarantino‘s next may be called The Hateful Eight, but the eight stars in it aren’t hateful at all. In fact, they’re downright great. And now they’ve all assembled as the Western prepares to begin shooting in Colorado next month. Check out the first Hateful Eight behind the scenes photos after the jump. Read More »
Quentin Tarantino has finalized the cast for his next film, The Hateful Eight. We already knew almost all of them: Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins, and Jennifer Jason Leigh. Now two new names have been added. Yes, Channing Tatum is one of them. The other is Demian Bichir, the Oscar-nominated star of A Better Life and current star of The Bridge.
Below, find out who each actor is playing and read the official press release about The Hateful Eight cast. Read More »
Last night Walt Disney Pictures released the first movie trailer for Marvel Studios/Joss Whedon‘s Avengers sequel Avengers: Age of Ultron. You can watch that awesome trailer here, in case you haven’t already or like me, want to watch it over and over again. And for those of you who really want to take in all of the visuals revealed in the Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser trailer, we have compiled a batch of high resolution images from the film to let you take in all the awesomeness one image at a time. Hit the jump to see the Avengers 2 photos now.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
It was an exciting weekend to be a Star Wars fan. If you missed the fun, don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Below, read the following:
- Watch the first footage of actual filming on the set of Star Wars Episode VII featuring John Boyega. (Non-spoiler, too!)
- See potential set photos of Adam Driver and Gwendoline Christie on set in very Star Wars-y outfits. (spoilers hidden)
- Is Endor a location in Star Wars Episode VII?
- Disneyland Paris will gets Star Wars upgrade in the coming years.
- WWE wrestler Sheamus settles that Darth Vader rumor.
- Crazy rumors say Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson and Hugh Jackman are in Episode VII.
- Watch two new Star Wars Rebels TV spots.
- Look at Eric Tan‘s amazing Star Wars Trilogy prints and the above Han Solo piece.
Read More »
Last week saw a motherload of Star Wars rumors, spoilers and discussion hitting the internet. Things have cooled down considerably over the weekend, but there’s still lots going on. Below, read about the following.
- Are the Star Wars board games affected by Star Wars Episode VII?
- The same old rumor of the original Star Wars Trilogy coming to Blu-ray is back.
- Check out a fan rendering of a Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper and some new rumors.
- Read an interview with Adam Driver about starring in Episode VII, his schedule and Harrison Ford‘s injuries.
- A new photo of Tatooine from Star Wars Episode VII has leaked, as well as photos inside the Millennium Falcon.
- Read a possible description of a Daisy Ridley outfit in the film.
- See the cover for the Star Wars Rebels mini-movie, Spark of Rebellion, and watch a new Chopper video.
- John Boyega meets Samuel L. Jackson, Jackson calls him a Jedi.
- See a bunch of new creatures and ships from Star Wars Rebels.
- Watch the panel for the book Star Wars: A New Dawn.
- More Star Wars Episode VII rumors including the Luke Skywalker timeline.
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, August 7th, 2014 by Angie Han
Samuel L. Jackson is using his time off from Avengers-corralling duty to get back into contract killing. He’s just signed on to play the title role in The Black Phantom, one of two hitmen who form an unlikely bond. The other one will be played by Kevin Hart. Hit the jump for all the details.
Read More »
When the first photo posted of the initial grouping of cast members for Star Wars: Episode VII, some critics quickly jumped on the film for only adding one new female role. Those who were paying any attention, however, saw that the leaked Star Wars casting breakdowns featured multiple roles for women. The trade papers did their homework, and hours later reported that two more female roles were yet to be cast. Today those actresses were announced. (You can read about that here.)
With so much negative second-guessing and uninformed ranting about a story and characters we don’t even know anything about yet, I thought I’d point out something positive.
Read More »