Posted on Thursday, March 27th, 2014 by Angie Han
Following the release of an international promo last week, a second Night Moves trailer has been released, this time for the U.S. market. The Kelly Reichardt-directed thriller stars Jesse Eisenberg, Dakota Fanning, and Peter Sarsgaard as a trio of radical environmentalists who join forces to blow up a dam.
Though all three profess to live by the ideals that led them to this extremist act in the first place, it’s not long before paranoia, doubt, and distrust set in. Watch the video after the jump.
Read More »
Posted on Friday, March 21st, 2014 by Angie Han
Following well-received debuts at Toronto and Venice last fall, Kelly Reichardt‘s Night Moves is now gearing up for a theatrical release. The thriller stars Jesse Eisenberg and Dakota Fanning as a couple of young environmentalists who go a little extreme for their cause — like, blowing up a dam extreme — and then have to deal with the consequences. Peter Sarsgaard also stars, as explosives expert who’s also involved in the plot.
The first Night Moves trailer has just hit the web, and you can watch it after the jump.
Read More »
The long Labor Day holiday weekend is upon us, and between that and the Venice and Telluride film festivals, it seems like a lot of Hollywood has shut down in anticipation of the last relaxing days of summer. But we’ve got a few new casting bits to throw your way regardless. After the break,
- Ed Helms will remake a French pimp comedy,
- Paul Dano is among the cast additions to Kelly Reichardt’s new film Night Moves,
- The unlikely duo of Stephen Dorff and Steve Coogan are in an adaptation of the novel The Catastrophist,
- and found footage film Evidence gets new players.
Read More »
This is a serious little casting break that follows either movies with serious intent (there’s one below about ‘unwitting incest,’ which I hope isn’t a comedy) or serious filmmakers like Kelly Reichardt. So, after the break, you’ll find:
- Juliette Lewis stars in the ‘unwitting incest’ movie Blood or Water,
- Ted Levin is in an indie inspired by secret CIA programs,
- and Peter Sarsgaard is going to be in Kelly Reichardt’s new film, Night Moves. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook