Posted on Tuesday, July 28th, 2015 by Angie Han
A classic Joker story is getting a classic Joker. According to a new report, Mark Hamill is set to voice the Clown Prince of Crime in Batman: The Killing Joke, Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment’s animated adaptation of Alan Moore and Brian Bolland‘s iconic comic book storyline. Get all the details on the Killing Joke Mark Hamill casting after the jump. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Monday, July 20th, 2015 by Angie Han
What would Stephen Colbert look like as Galactus? Will Green Lantern come to Arrow this season? Is the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight finally getting a fix? Does Mark Hamill want to voice the Joker in Batman: The Killing Joke? Are there new behind-the-scenes photos from The Flash? Could Daredevil and S.H.I.E.L.D. ever cross over? Who’s the latest superhero headed to Supergirl? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
With your wisdom, I’m sure that we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these Star Wars Bits. This edition of news from a galaxy far, far away includes:
- Target confirming participation in Force Friday
- Lucasfilm & Mark Hamill‘s reaction to Amy Schumer‘s racy photoshoot
- Star Wars Commander mobile game update
- The Force Awakens box office prediction
- Details learned from Star Wars: Aftermath excerpt
- Oscar Isaac chats The Force Awakens at Comic-Con
- The Force Awakens theories based on sizzle reel
- Kanan: The Last Padawan issue #4 sneak preview
- Zachary Levi plays Star Wars Battlefront at Comic-Con
- Star Wars gets the Little Golden Books treatment
Read More »
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next the power of Star Wars Bits. This week’s news from a galaxy far, far away includes the following:
- Details on The Battle of Jakku and more post-Return of the Jedi info
- Harrison Ford gives advice to new co-stars, uses lightsaber as a cane
- New info on Han Solo and Chewie in The Force Awakens
- BB-8 on the cover of Make magazine
- Comic-Con interviews with J.J. Abrams and cast
- George Lucas to be honored at D23
- Science Channel ILM documentary special teaser clip
- Kevin Smith got screwed by Star Wars at Comic-Con
- Production designer talks mandate for authenticity in Episode VII
- Amy Schumer‘s saucy Star Wars photoshoot for GQ
- New details on Star Wars Battlefront gameplay
- Gary Whitta on Star Wars and the Comic-Con experience
Read More »
At Comic-Con in San Diego, the panel for Star Wars: The Force Awakens was a nice blend of the new and old. New cast members John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Gwendoline Christie and Domhnall Gleeson were on hand, and classic heroes Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher were also present. Their presence made for a fun, exciting panel, even if the footage shown wasn’t exclusive to the convention itself.
But the payoff came when director J.J. Abrams started talking about the music of Star Wars. Upon getting affirmation that the Hall H audience loved the music of Star Wars, Abrams delivered some incredible news. The entire crowd of Hall H, about 6,500 people, would be leaving the convention center to attend a live Star Wars concert.
Find out more about the Star Wars Comic Con concert after the jump! Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
After waiting hours in line over the past two days (yes, we have to wait in line just like everyone else), Lucasfilm finally wowed Comic-Con with their panel in Hall H for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and it did not disappoint.
Although there weren’t any major announcements about forthcoming Star Wars Anthology projects or the next two episodes of the new Star Wars trilogy, fans were still left with the feeling that they could take on the whole Empire (or First Order) themselves. Why? Because a wonderful sizzle reel took us behind the scenes of the production of the film, and cast members both new and old came to hype up the start of a new era of Star Wars.
Below, find out everything we learned during the Star Wars Comic Con panel! Read More »
These Star Wars Bits are now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest you use them. Here’s what you can expect from this round of Star Wars updates:
- Simon Kinberg talks Darth Vader on Star Wars Rebels
- See the Star Wars LEGO Dagobah Comic-Con exclusive set
- Mark Wahlberg probably won’t see Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- JAKKS Pacific Boba Fett parade-inspired action figure
- Second teaser for Episode VII sets a Guinness World Record
- Mark Hamill growing his Jedi beard again
- Original Star Wars screens theatrically in China for the first time
- William Shakespeare’s Revenge of the Sith cover art revealed
- New The Force Awakens promo image with Finn, Chewie and more
- Ken Leung may have small role in The Force Awakens
- Jon Favreau likely not directing any Star Wars movies
- LEGO BB-8 is as adorable as you think
Read More »
The bits are flying all over the place in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- John Knoll talks physics of the Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One teaser trailer.
- Read the first official interviews given by John Boyega and Daisy Ridley for The Force Awakens.
- Watch some more reaction videos to the latest Force Awakens trailer.
- See a visual breakdown of every musical moment in the Star Wars series.
- Kathleen Kennedy talks about secrecy surrounding The Force Awakens.
- Check out a supercut of every single character in the Star Wars saga.
- Mark Hamill released some personal photos from the set of Return of the Jedi.
- Did J.J. Abrams film some of The Force Awakens in the world’s third largest cave?
- Find out some answers to burning questions regarding Star Wars Battlefront.
- A spoiler filled scene from Star Wars: The Force Awakens is described.
Read More »
Lots of cool, random info from Celebration to Force Awakens and Rogue One are in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Listen to The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi radio plays featuring John Lithgow and Ed Asner.
- See an image of Mark Hamill from very close to the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- A 7 foot 1 inch tall man rumored for Star Wars: Rogue One.
- The guests have been announced for Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World.
- Watch the top 10 moments in Star Wars Celebration history.
- Dark Horse tries to get back at Marvel about Star Wars comics.
- An upcoming Journey to The Force Awakens book changed its description.
- See Gentle Giant‘s Star Wars Celebration exclusives.
- Help create a Jedi Holocron toy by taking a quiz.
- Read about some rumored action scenes in The Force Awakens.
Read More »