Lots of cool, random info from Celebration to Force Awakens and Rogue One are in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Listen to The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi radio plays featuring John Lithgow and Ed Asner.
- See an image of Mark Hamill from very close to the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- A 7 foot 1 inch tall man rumored for Star Wars: Rogue One.
- The guests have been announced for Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World.
- Watch the top 10 moments in Star Wars Celebration history.
- Dark Horse tries to get back at Marvel about Star Wars comics.
- An upcoming Journey to The Force Awakens book changed its description.
- See Gentle Giant‘s Star Wars Celebration exclusives.
- Help create a Jedi Holocron toy by taking a quiz.
- Read about some rumored action scenes in The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Next week, the second trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be revealed. You can read more about that here. It’ll then be in theaters with Avengers: Age of Ultron. But what, specifically, will the trailer feature? MakingStarWars has a very intriguing list of images they believe are going to appear in the trailer. If it’s true, this is going to be insane. Read the Force Awakens trailer 2 details below.
Read More »
Want to hear Dwayne Johnson talking about Shazam and Black Adam? Is Gal Gadot embarrassed about people talking about her Wonder Woman body? Is Jason Momoa all-in to play Aquaman? Will this week’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D talk about The Avengers? Can you try and be an extra in Captain America: Civil War? What might be changed in Ant-Man reshoots? How will Harley Quinn play into Suicide Squad? Read about all this and more in today’s Superhero Bits. Read More »
Concrete information about the new Star Wars movies is a rare commodity. Right now, we don’t know way more than we do know and that lack of definitive knowledge leads to debate, discussion and arguments. These are happening every day amongst Star Wars fans and will continue until Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens on December 18. Probably beyond, too, since the story won’t end with that film.
With these Star Wars conversations more prevalent than actual information, we decided to have a little fun. We’ve gone against Han Solo’s better judgement and set some simple, Las Vegas odds against 15 questions fans are currently debating. Most are non-spoiler, a few are (clearly marked) spoilers, but all are very much at the center of the current Star Wars conversation. Read More »
Posted on Tuesday, March 10th, 2015 by Angie Han
Mark Hamill is crossing over to the dark side. Again. The Star Wars star is reprising his role as DC villain the Trickster for an upcoming episode of The CW’s The Flash — more than 20 years after he first played the character in CBS’ short-lived The Flash series. Get your first look at the Mark Hamill Trickster after the jump.
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
One, maybe two, Star Wars actresses walking the Oscar red carpet highlight this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Felicity Jones and Lupita Nyong’o talk Star Wars from the red carpet of the Oscars.
- Mark Hamill and Peter Mayhew lead the latest group of Star Wars Celebration attendees.
- See a trailer for Wookie the Chew, a Winnie the Pooh/Star Wars mash-up.
- Check out a massive custom Lego of the Sarlaac Pit.
- There could be new Star Wars: The Clone Wars content coming.
- Some new, potentially massive spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens are online.
Read More »
A major question may have been answered and a major amount of art is featured in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about:
- Mark Hamill offers a cryptic tease of Luke Skywalker’s role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- There’s a real lack of female characters made as Hasbro Star Wars toys.
- Check out a preview of Marvel’s Star Wars #3.
- Greg Grunberg talks about working on, and the secrecy surrounding Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- See a bunch of exclusive art that will be available at Star Wars Celebration.
- Has Rey’s speeder already made it into the world of Star Wars?
- A large batch of rumors, some new some old, have been posted online.
Read More »
You’re in luck today because there’s a whole bunch of great information in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker are first actors confirmed for Star Wars Celebration.
- Matthew Vaughn would love to direct a Star Wars movie.
- Watch J.J. Abrams accept a visual effects award, mention directing Star Wars.
- Mackenzie Davis was reportedly also up for the Star Wars standalone.
- Three major characters are rumored to appear in the Star Wars Rebels Season Two premiere.
- Mark Hamill did a great Don’t Talk PSA for the Alamo Drafthouse.
- Marvel’s Princess Leia comic has over 250,000 pre-orders; See a few new covers.
- John Boyega talks about Star Wars: The Force Awakens excitement.
- Female Stormtroopers are canon.
- A small update on the production status of the Star Wars standalone.
- Billy Dee Williams thinks he’ll appear in a new Star Wars movie.
- Could Han Solo appear in Star Wars Rebels?
- See a homemade Millennium Falcon drone.
- Get a glimpse of what Princess Leia’s outfit might look like in The Force Awakens.
Read More »
Mark Hamill knows a thing or two about Star Wars. As Luke Skywalker, he was not only the star of the original trilogy, he’s reprising the role over thirty years later in December’s ultra-anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens. However with many months left until release, the actor has some advice for fans who are eagerly awaiting the film. Fans like me, you, pretty much anyone reading this site. His advice is to “relax” and “forget about it.” “It will be here before you know it,” he says.
Sorry, Mark, that’s not going to happen.
Read Hamill’s full quote about Force Awakens anticipation, and our response, below. Read More »