Posted on Monday, February 25th, 2013 by Angie Han
We’ll be hearing arguments over which film really deserved the Best Picture Oscar for months, if not years, to come, but if the Razzie results are any indication there’s a firm consensus on which movie was the worst of 2012.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II swept this year’s proceedings, as seven out of their record-tying eleven nominations turned into wins. Keep in mind that that’s eleven nominations out of ten categories — that’s how bad Razzie voters thought this thing was. That’s My Boy and Battleship got a little love (hate?) as well. Hit the jump to read the winners.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 by Angie Han
Lots of fun odds and ends in today’s Sequel Bits. After the jump:
- Early posters for A Good Day to Die Hard and Percy Jackson hit the Licensing Expo
- Men in Black 3 concept art reveals a (slightly) alternate design for the monowheels
- Charlize Theron‘s role in Mad Max: Fury Road apparently requires her to have really short hair
- A handful of new stills show Bella and Edward’s kid in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is in the process of being written, says producer Alex Kurtzman
- Will Smith is iffy on doing on I Am Legend 2 because he doesn’t want to be “the sequel guy”
- Did you know there was almost a sequel to E.T.? Steven Spielberg explains why it didn’t happen.
Read More »
Casting on Machete Kills continues to speed ahead, as Modern Family star Sofia Vergara becomes the latest to sign on. Also after the jump:
- Leonard Nimoy has not confirmed a Star Trek 2 cameo
- Tim Burton offers a tiny Beetlejuice 2 update
- Anna Faris probably won’t do Scary Movie 5
- Men in Black 3 gets creative with its marketing
- Kristen Stewart spills about the Breaking Dawn reshoots
Read More »
Let’s take a rare dip into the Twilight pool. The first half of the two-part series climax, Breaking Dawn, is set to be released on November 18, and Summit is starting the promo machine. A set of new photos has been released for the film, along with a big cover story in Entertainment Weekly that doesn’t tell us too much, but promises some punch to the weird, bloody end of the story. Read More »
UPDATE: As some have noted, this photo of Mackenzie Foy is not a still from Breaking Dawn, but from a photoshoot with the actress. We apologize for the confusion, and blame the very Twilight-esque field of flowers. The title treatment below is the real deal, so the post stands.
Here are two tidbits from the first part of Breaking Dawn, the final chapter(s) in The Twilight Saga. Above is a crop of the first look at Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee, aka the daughter of Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart). And below is a full version of that image, along with the thrilling title card (or ‘title treatment’ as Summit calls it) for the film. Read More »
There’s a batch of Breaking Dawn casting to communicate tonight. One chunk is new info, while the other is from a day back. (We don’t bend over backward to get every bit of Twilight news, as you might understand.) The production now has its Denali Clan in full, with a handful of actors joining the recently cast Maggie Grace in the ‘vegetarian’ vampire clan. And Renesmee, the odd daughter of Edward and Bella, has been cast as well. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web: