From the schools, to the shelves and courts of Chicago, this edition of Star Wars Bits is as eclectic as ever. Below, read about the following:
- John Boyega and Daisy Ridley‘s Star Wars Episode VII tweets get super excited.
- Has Ridley’s Episode VII character name been revealed?
- Sideshow Collectibles announces some new Star Wars figures
- Play Star Wars Rebels: Ghost Raid right now.
- Star Wars comes to schools in new Star Wars Workbooks.
- Images of a whole new line of Star Wars and Star Wars Rebels toys have been revealed.
- Read Dave Fioni‘s introduction to The Star Wars Rebels Visual Guide.
- A Clone Wars character appears in a new Star Wars book.
- The Lucas Cultural Museum might face some opposition in Chicago.
- Marvel’s original Star Wars comics are getting reprinted in a huge book.
- Watch From Star Wars to Jedi: The Making of a Saga.
Read More »
Some very intriguing, potentially revealing Star Wars Episode VII rumors have just surfaced about the plot and character. Read about those, and a bunch of other cool stuff, in this edition of Star Wars Bits:
- The Lucas Cultural Arts Museum will be built in Chicago.
- A general plot overview of Star Wars Episode VII may have been revealed.
- New rumors about John Boyega and Daisy Ridley‘s roles in Episode VII have surfaced.
- Are there a lot more roles to be cast in Episode VII?
- Watch Andy Serkis talk about the secrecy surrounding Episode VII.
- Home of Star Wars Episode VII, Pinewood Studios is set to expand.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi appears in a new teaser for Star Wars Rebels.
- Check out a cool new fan made poster for Star Wars Episode VII.
- Wil Wheaton poked fun at J.J. Abrams‘ dual allegiance to Star Trek and Star Wars.
- See an amazing Star Wars exclusive available at San Diego Comic-Con.
Note: The plot and character stuff is whited out for anyone scared of spoilers. Feel free to proceed. Read More »
Lots of cool stuff in this edition of Star Wars Bits. Lots of Episode VII, of course, but also some cool Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher quotes, new merchandise and even a George Lucas cameo. Below, read about the following.
- Paparazzi spotted an interesting trio of Star Wars Episode VII principals on the street.
- George Lucas doesn’t seem worried about the leaked set photos.
- Check out the first Star Wars Hot Wheels toy.
- Watch a full, 45 minute interview with Mark Hamill at Star Wars Weekends at Disney World.
- Billy Dee Williams confirms he has contributed to Star Wars Rebels.
- Watch a new video about the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum.
- Potential details of multiple Star Wars Episode VII sets are revealed.
- See John Boyega in the Star Wars makeup chair.
Read More »
There are so many Star Wars Bits right now, it’s time to just get to it. Below, read about the following:
- Two alternate working titles for Star Wars Episode VII emerge.
- A fan mashes up the Star Wars score with the Disney logo.
- New images have surfaced of the full Star Wars Rebels voice cast.
- Star Wars Battlefront will have a presence at the Electronics Entertainment Expo in June…
- …but Star Wars Episode VII reportedly won’t be at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Star Wars Celebration Anaheim just launched its website.
- Watch a trailer for Star Wars Storyboards: The Original Trilogy book (seen above).
- The first season of Star Wars Rebels is how many episodes? And Simon Kinberg talks writing Trilogy characters.
- Star Wars actor John Morton clarifies his recent Rebels/Star Wars Episode VII quotes.
- Carrie Fisher is down 40lbs for Star Wars Episode VII.
- Two new locations might be in the cards for the George Lucas Cultural Arts Museum.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
There was actual Star Wars movie news Tuesday when a Disney shareholders letter revealed Star Wars Rebels would debut with a full length movie. However, that wasn’t the only interesting thing in the document. Below, read about another huge piece of information and more.
- Disney thinks they have 40 years worth of content thanks to Star Wars.
- Watch a trailer for the new free-to-play Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion.
- One location proposal for a George Lucas museum has been rejected.
- Star Wars characters might be coming to Disney Infinity.
- A familiar face holding the number “7” graces the cover of an international movie magazine.
- Star Wars Episode VII starts filming in May.
Read More »
With books, games, audio, movies, and TV, this edition of Star Wars Bits crosses all media. Below, read about the following:
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch out of the running for Star Wars Episode VII?
- Is Episode VII coming out at the same time across the globe?
- Disney announced a new mobile game called Star Wars: Assault Team.
- Bill Hader kills some Star Wars impressions on Conan.
- Star Wars vet Sam Witwer talks potentially being part of Star Wars Rebels.
- There’s a new presentation video for the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum.
- Check out the cover to William Shakespeare’s The Empire Striketh Back.
- Lego Star Wars Microfighters is now available for iOS.
- Listen to an audio clip from Star Wars: Maul Lockdown.
Read More »
Carrie Fisher doesn’t give a crap. Ask her about returning for Star Wars Episode VII, and she’ll gladly talk all about it. In this edition of Star Wars Bits, read her latest quotes as well as the following:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios is planning very special festivities on May 4th, plus some exclusive art is being released.
- The stars of Return of the Jedi reflect on the production.
- Gallery Nucleus in California does a special Star Wars themed exhibit.
- George Lucas reveals further plans for the Lucas Cultural Arts Museum.
- Comedian and Star Wars fan Patton Oswalt discusses his feelings on the new films.
- Watch Bill Hader‘s impression of a Tauntaun.
- Star Wars characters could be added to Disney Infinity.
Read More »