Comedy, animation, action, fantasy, pretty much every genre is in this edition of Sequel Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Shannen Doherty will be back for Mallrats 2.
- New photos from Pee-Wee’s Big Holiday.
- Genndy Tartakovsky won’t do Hotel Transylvania 3.
- Alex Winter thinks if Bill & Ted 3 doesn’t happen soon, it won’t happen at all.
- A fourth Girl With Dragon Tattoo book could reignite the franchise.
- See a intriguing set photo from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
- Pirates 5 puts out an interesting casting call.
- Dredd screenwriter Alex Garland talks Dredd 2.
- Sam Jones says the wheels are in motion for a Flash Gordon sequel.
- Judd Apatow – and no one else – wanted to make Superbad 2.
- BD Wong, the only returning cast member for Jurassic Park, shows up in new Jurassic World still.
- Spectre is filming its opening in Mexico City.
- Ninja Turtles 2 starts shooting soon.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
The fact there’s a Lego Jurassic World video game coming out pretty exciting. What’s even more exciting is it’ll tell a story that spans all four Jurassic Park movies. Out this June, the Lego Jurassic World game just released a new trailer that shows iconic scenes from the original films reimagined in that trademark Lego way. You’ll hear the actual voices of Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, but unfortunately get no real sense of what to expect in terms of the fourth movie, Colin Trevorrow’s Jurassic World.
Below, see the Lego Jurassic World trailer as well as the cover and a few still images. Read More »
Posted on Monday, March 9th, 2015 by Angie Han
After the jump:
- Sharknado 3 gets hit with a strike-nado, might get delayed
- T.S. Nowlin will be back to script the last Maze Runner
- Joe Carnahan offers a glimpse of the A-Team sequel we never got
- The Poltergeist remake is going to be here two months early
- Sigourney Weaver is excited about Neill Blomkamp’s Alien sequel
- The latest Terminator Genisys rumors are are the craziest yet
- Get another little peek at Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World
- Watch expensive cars chase each other on the set of Spectre
Read More »
The official site for Jurassic World has been updated with design renderings for seven new dinosaur species. Some of the Jurassic World dinosaurs have been seen in previous installments of the Jurassic Park franchise, but others are completely new to Jurassic World.
The fact that Universal Pictures has put the designs on the official website signals they probably don’t constitute spoilers, so feel free to dive in. Hit the jump to see the new Jurassic World dinosaur designs.
Read More »
Star Wars: The Force Awakens might not be revealing any toys at this weekend’s New York Toy Fair, but other major 2015 films are. We’ve already seen a bunch of Avengers: Age of Ultron stuff and today we’ve got a slew of toys from Colin Trevorrow‘s Jurassic World.
The highlight here is our best look yet at the deadly hybrid Indominus Rex, which was teased in the first trailer, the Super Bowl spot as well as on the website. Here, you’ll finally see exactly what it looks like so if you’re worried about that, beware of spoilers.
There are other things to see here too, like a brand new Lego set, several of the new dinosaurs from the film and a hilarious T-Rex hand puppet. See the new Jurassic World toys below. Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Darren Wallace has created a Jurassic World parody trailer which mocks the latest Jurassic Park sequel with the inclusion of some funny CG additions and modifications. Its not a one-trick pony, the trailer features a bunch of silly changes that makes it worth 71 seconds of your valuable time. Watch the Jurassic World parody trailer embedded after the jump.
Read More »
Two big new pieces of Jurassic World info have been revealed Tuesday. First up, a new viral video reveals the character played by Vincent D’Onofrio. His name is Vic Hoskins and he’s the head of InGen’s Private Security division. They’re a security force, funded by the same company as the Jurassic World park, to develop new methods of defense both for international incidents, and for anything bad that may or may not happen at the park.
Also, a new toy image has been revealed that strongly suggests that there’s more than one hybrid dinosaur in the park. (Just remember that you can’t always trust toys.) See the viral video and find out about this new Jurassic World hybrid dinosaur below. Read More »
That sound you heard last year was Jurassic Park fans screaming about the oddities in the Jurassic World trailer. Specifically, the fact Chris Pratt‘s character apparently has control of a pack of Velociraptors, those unstoppable, evil dinosaur from the first three movies. The Super Bowl trailer for the Colin Trevorrow film showed even more of this relationship, with Pratt’s character dinosaur whispering the dominant creatures (seen above).
Well, a Reddit user has pointed out the idea behind this relationship isn’t exactly new at all. In fact, it was in Michael Crichton‘s original Jurassic Park book, conveyed by a character we know for a fact is returning for Jurassic World. Read the quotes that tease the Jurassic World raptor squad below. Read More »
Jurassic World is still several months away but it’s a pretty good bet it’ll have the best movie-themed website of 2015. Maybe of all time. The site has been up for a few weeks. Slowly but surely, it continues to update with new and cool additions. The basic idea is this isn’t a site for a movie. It’s pretending to be a site for the actual Jurassic World theme park that just happens to be seen in the movie. A park that finally figured out all the problems from the first few films and has been running quietly, and safely, for some time now.
We’ve been surfing the crap out of the awesome faux-theme park site and found our fifteen favorite things about it. Below, read all about them. Read More »