Two years ago, Parenthood ended its six-season run with 13 episodes. A lot of people assumed the show wouldn’t return after the fifth season, which some fans consider to be the series’ most underwhelming season, but NBC brought the Braverman family back for one last go. Could we ever see them again, though? From the sound of it, there’s a good chance that’ll happen when the time is right.
Below, learn more about a possible Parenthood revival.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 by Angie Han
Now that Supergirl‘s flown over to The CW and Rush Hour‘s been cancelled, what reason will you have to keep tuning into CBS this fall? The network has unleashed trailers for a slew of new shows they’re hoping will catch your eye, including a different kind of superhero show (MacGyver), another film-to-TV remake (Training Day), a new Jason Katims drama (Pure Genius), a new Joel McHale comedy (The Great Indoors), and two separate, unrelated comedies about working-class men forced to spend time at home (Kevin James‘ Kevin Can Wait and Matt LeBlanc‘s Man With a Plan). Watch all the CBS 2016-2017 trailers below. Read More »
Hulu has released a trailer for their original series The Path, which will premiere on the online streaming service on March 30th, 2016. From executive producer Jason Katims (creator of Friday Night Lights and Parenthood) comes a drama about “a family at the center of a controversial cult movement as they struggle with relationships, faith, and power.” The 10-episode series stars Aaron Paul, Michelle Monaghan and Hugh Dancy. Watch The Path trailer embedded after the jump.
Read More »
Aaron Paul may have teased fans that Jesse Pinkman would be returning to the small screen but now his actual post-Breaking Bad TV plan has been revealed. Paul has signed on to produce and star in The Way, a new Hulu series from Jason Katims, the executive producer of Friday Night Lights and Parenthood.
Co-starring Michelle Monaghan, The Way will debut this Winter and focus on a family “at the center of a controversial movement struggling with relationships, marriage and power, with each episode taking an in-depth look at what it means to choose between the life we live and the life we want.” Read more about the Aaron Paul The Way developments below. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 by Angie Han
The pilot casting blitz isn’t over yet. Also after the jump:
- Kristen Wiig‘s Arrested Development role revealed
- Yeah, NBC is probably going to cancel Up All Night
- HBO decides not to go with James Gandolfini‘s pilot
- HBO’s cancelled drama Luck finds new life as a blog
- Survey says House of Cards is a success for Netflix
- Nerdist’s Celebrity Bowling could head to AMC
- Judd Apatow‘s Simpsons script is getting a rewrite
- Watch the full-length trailer for A&E’s Bates Motel
Read More »
Posted on Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 by Angie Han
Alums of Friday Night Lights, Roswell, and Wonderfalls find new jobs in this edition of TV Bits. After the jump:
- American Horror Story‘s second season gets titled
- Shiri Appleby will romance Hannah’s ex on Girls
- … which, along with Enlightened, will return in January
- Parenthood adds yet another Friday Night Lights alum
- Wonderfalls star Caroline Dhavernas joins Hannibal
- Chuck Lorre will release a $100 coffee table book
- Ricky Gervais and Karl Pilkington have a new web series
Read More »