Posted on Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 by Angie Han
Whoever asked the universe for a Brett Ratner-produced Farmville TV series, your prayers have been answered. Also after the jump:
- Director Barry Sonnenfeld signs on for Beverly Hills Cop
- Ridley Scott sets up a Philip K. Dick-based miniseries at Syfy
- HBO gives pilot order to Damon Lindelof‘s The Leftovers
- Zombieland casts Maiara Walsh as its new Emma Stone
- Frances Conroy will return for American Horror Story
- Vince Gilligan will direct the last episode of Breaking Bad
- Is that a corpse we see in the new Breaking Bad set photo?
- Check out a new picture from the set of ABC’s S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Watch an intense new trailer for Game of Thrones Season 3
Read More »
When many of us think of video games we think of the staples: games played on consoles or computers. It’s only in the past few years that mobile phones and social networking platforms have created a whole new batch of casual gamers. Games like Words With Friends, Angry Birds and Farmville are now as popular, if not more so, than stuff like Halo or Mortal Kombat. And while those console games keep getting turned into movies, the newer, more social games have been on the outside looking in. That might be changing, though.
An Angry Birds movie has been in development for some time, and IGN recently spoke to Toy Story writers Alec Sokolow and Joel Cohen, who strongly hinted they could soon be writing a Farmville movie. Read More »