Posted on Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 by Angie Han
It’s theoretically possible that someday we’ll run out of sequel news to discuss. Today is not that day. After the jump:
- Chef‘s Emjay Anthony also joins Insurgent
- Cam Neely isn’t sure if he’s in Dumb and Dumber To
- Here’s how you can be an extra in Pitch Perfect 2
- Vin Diesel might be slowing down Fast & Furious 7
- William Eubank has ideas for a The Signal 2
- What was Guillermo del Toro‘s contribution to How to Train Your Dragon 2?
- Did you notice the subtle coming-out in HTTYD2?
- Watch a cute trailer for Dolphin Tale 2
Read More »
Posted on Monday, March 10th, 2014 by Angie Han
When Jon Favreau released the first Iron Man, he was still seen as an exciting young director on his way up despite having credits like Made, Elf, and Zathura. Then came Iron Man 2 and Cowboys & Aliens, and his name started to elicit more eye-rolls than smiles. But at SXSW this year, he unveiled what seems to be a return to form: a crowd-pleasing indie called Chef.
In it, Favreau plays a once-acclaimed chef rebuilding his life after a heavily YouTubed incident sends his career on the skids. He’s also dealing with a gorgeous ex-wife (Sofia Vergara) and an adorable moppet of a son (Emjay Anthony). So how does this latest effort stack up against some of Favreau’s critically scorned tentpole output? Get the word from SXSW and check out some first-look photos after the jump.
Read More »