This morning brought the nominations for the 67th Emmy Awards, and while the winners (and losers) won’t be revealed until September 20th on Fox, the nominations themselves are enough to stir up some conversation.
When it comes down to itt’s all a matter of personal preference, and the opinions of average viewers don’t always match up with what the Emmys have cooked up. But we can’t help but notice some of the more annoying snubs, as well as some wonderful surprises, in this year’s round of honorees.
Check out our list of 2015 Emmy snubs and surprises after the jump! Read More »
Posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 by Angie Han
There’s a ton of TV news coming down the pipeline, so let’s get right to it. After the jump:
- The Newsroom and True Blood get premiere dates
- Fox will celebrate its 25th birthday with its biggest stars
- Elisha Cuthbert says she’s “on standby” for the 24 movie
- Is Saturday Night Live losing three of its cast members?
- The CW’s Supernatural finds a new co-showrunner
- A This American Life segment turns into an HBO drama
- Funny or Die’s Drunk History heads to Comedy Central
- Is this really the script of Breaking Bad‘s season premiere?
- Jimmy Smits turns to the dark side on FX’s Sons of Anarchy
Read More »
If it feels like far too much time has gone by since the last episode of the great Funny or Die series Drunk History, this new Christmas special is here to ease your pain. The conceit of the short is mostly the same as in past ones: someone gets really hammered and narrates a story, badly. Actors then lipsync/act out the stammering, wasted tale.
This one is a reading of ‘The Night Before Christmas,’ with Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes, and Jim Carrey gamely playing along as the talent. Check it out below. Read More »