Posted on Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 by Germain Lussier
Streaming content is all the rage this days and there’s plenty of tasty news about it today. After the jump read about the following:
- Troma Entertainment has about 150 of their repertory films available on YouTube, for free – including Cannibal The Musical (above).
- EPIX has partnered with Amazon to allow 3000 new movies to stream on their service.
- The EPIX/Amazon deal has already changed the value of Netflix‘s stock.
- Hulu is not available on Apple TV in Japan.
- BBC iPlayer now allows for mobile downloads of BBC content – to users in the UK.