Posted on Monday, December 21st, 2015 by Angie Han
Over a decade after we last saw her, Bridget Jones (Renée Zellweger) will return next year in Bridget Jones’s Baby. And in typical Bridget form, she finds herself in another romantic quandary: she’s pregnant, and not entirely sure who the father is. Her on-again, off-again beau Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) is still in the picture, but so is a charming billionaire named Mark Qwant (Patrick Dempsey).
It’s a tough situation to be in, but it’s hard to feel too bad for Bridget. Not every single gal gets the opportunity to choose between Pride & Prejudice‘s Mr. Darcy and Grey’s Anatomy‘s McDreamy, after all. In fact, the love triangle looks downright cuddly in the first images from the sequel. Get your Bridget Jones Baby first look after the jump. Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
Posted on Friday, October 16th, 2015 by Angie Han
Benedict Cumberbatch might look good in a tux, but he’s not so sure he actually has what it takes to play James Bond. Good thing Daniel Craig‘s still going strong in these new Spectre spots and IMAX poster. After the jump:
- Bridget Jones’s Baby gets a 2016 due date from Universal
- Disney Channel orders a Descendants TV movie sequel
- Will James Foley also direct Fifty Shades Freed?
- The Firefly cast would totally be willing to return for Season 2
- Milla Jovovich shares a first look at a shot from Resident Evil 6
- Tom Hiddleston says Kong: Skull Island will offer a fresh take
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 by Angie Han
Everyone wants to get in on some sequel action in this edition of Sequel Bits. After the jump:
- The cast of Inside Out fields questions about a sequel
- A Soul Food sequel is coming with the original cast
- John Ortiz and Shea Whigham set sail for Kong: Skull Island
- Kingsman 2 runs into a potential scheduling conflict
- Geena Davis would like to return for Beetlejuice 2
- Star Trek Beyond is now shooting in Dubai
- Get a first look at Renée Zellweger in Bridget Jones’s Baby
Read More »
There’s a new poster for the James Bond film Spectre, and a couple new banners as well. Check those out below, along with these other stories:
- Selena Gomez joins Neighbors 2,
- and Patrick Dempsey joins Bridget Jones’s Baby,
- Kevin Smith has found his new mall for Mallrats 2,
- Titles for Ash vs Evil Dead episodes are revealed,
- Rumor says the Pacific Rim 2 shoot is delayed,
- Now that Terminator: Genisys is a global success, what about the sequel? JK Simmons doesn’t give anyone hope.
Read More »
Posted on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 by Angie Han
Watch out, Texas: Michael Bay‘s Autobots and Decepticons are coming to destroy your towns. Also after the jump:
- Woman in Black: Angels of Death adds two young Brit stars
- Sorry romcom fans, Bridget Jones 3 isn’t coming anytime soon
- Transformers 4 continues casting; Bay talks character redesigns
- Ray Liotta chats about the Sin City and The Muppets sequels
- Paul Verhoeven had fun watching the Total Recall remake fail
- Cozy up to the cutest cast member from The Hangover Part III
- Disney parks reveal big summer plans for Monsters University
Read More »
Cool Posts From Around the Web:
Posted on Friday, February 3rd, 2012 by Angie Han
An Insidious sequel has been all but inevitable ever since the film grossed $97 million worldwide on a $1.5 million budget, putting cartoon dollar signs in studio execs’ eyes. We got our first sign that the wheels were in motion when Sony locked down related domain names like insidious2movie.com late last year, and now things are officially moving forward. Director James Wan and scribe Leigh Whannell are in talks to return for a new Insidious film, with Jason Blum set to produce. Brian Kavanaugh Jones, Oren Peli, and Steven Schneider will executive produce.
There’s no word yet on whether stars Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne will reprise their roles for the sequel. But for what it’s worth, Wilson apparently likes working with Wan — the two are already planning to reunite for a different horror project, formerly titled The Conjuring. No plot details for Insidious 2 (or whatever it’ll be called) have been revealed at this time, though the first film’s ending could easily serve as a setup for a follow-up.
After the jump, Bridget Jones’s Baby hits a speed bump but plans to soldier on.
Read More »
Two months ago, Bridesmaids director Paul Feig decided he didn’t want to helm the third Bridget Jones movie, leaving the project without a director. The film had a script and a star-studded returning cast, but was left in search of someone to give it a more “British sensibility.” That person has been found.
Peter Cattaneo, who most recently directed Rainn Wilson in The Rocker but also was Oscar-nominated for directing The Full Monty, will direct the third fil. The movie is now called…wait for it…. Bridget Jones’s Baby. There’s more after the break. Read More »