With Force Awakens rumors, social media, spoilers, merchandise, it’s another jam-packed edition of Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following.
- Check out our first possible look at Maz Kanata in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Disney is deliberately pacing marketing and merchandise for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Check out Tim Doyle‘s new Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster.
- Read Vanity Fair‘s extended interview with J.J. Abrams.
- Watch an interview with the production designers of The Force Awakens.
- John Boyega won’t even share Force Awakens secrets with his family.
- Carrie Fisher‘s Mother’s Day Tweet was amazing.
- Billie Lourd confirms she’s not playing a young Leia in The Force Awakens.
- Check out the cover Marvel Comics’ Lando #1.
- Listen to audio from inside a theater in 1977 showing Star Wars.
- Read some potential spoilers about a scene involving Rey and Kylo Ren.
Read More »
Please Recommend /Film on Facebook
From the set of The Force Awakens, to its concept art and everything in between, it’s a busy day in Star Wars Bits. Below, read about the following:
- Read how J.J. Abrams reacted when Harrison Ford got hurt on the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Ewan McGregor is still waiting for his Star Wars standalone phone call, plus comments on Kylo Ren’s lightsaber.
- Could a Han Solo video game be in the works?
- Billie Lourd is most certainly in The Force Awakens.
- See a cool prequel easter egg in Star Wars #1 and read about more secrets in the book.
- Darth Vader #1 is a bit hit already, plus new variant covers.
- Jessica Chastain would love to be in a Star Wars movie.
- J.J. Abrams used Disney codenames on the set of The Force Awakens.
- More video of Dave Filoni, Killian Plunkett and Henry Gilroy talking Star Wars Rebels.
- A potential location is The Force Awakens is described, as are some new characters and an action scene.
Read More »
Considering the long casting process J.J. Abrams and crew went through for Star Wars Episode VII, it’s surprising some missed one simple way to get in the movie: nepotism. The latest rumor surrounding the film is that Billie Lourd, the daughter of Carrie Fisher, has been cast in the movie. A second rumor on top of that says that she’s playing either Leia’s daughter or, oddly, a younger version of Leia herself. We’ll explore both Billie Lourd Star Wars rumors below. Read More »