Posted on Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 by Angie Han
We’ve got a lot of ground to cover today, so let’s hit it. After the jump:
- Get details on the Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation home video release
- The Olsen twins are “always welcome” to drop by Fuller House
- Drew Goddard says the studio really wanted a Cabin in the Woods 2
- Mia Wasikowska says the Alice in Wonderland sequel has less CG
- Drafthouse Films picks up Klown Forever for distribution in the U.S.
- Now Homeland‘s Damian Lewis is the subject of “next James Bond” rumors
- Exactly how many Aston Martin DB10s were destroyed in the making of Spectre?
- Blade Runner 2 director Denis Villeneuve would like to make a Bond film
- The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3 reveals another look at the sequel
- The cast of Resident Evil 6 shares more photos from the set
Read More »
As you know, the Tanner family is together again as the Netflix sequel series Fuller House is now in production. (See photos from the first day of shooting here.) The series is a continuation of the cheesy 1990s sitcom Full House with most of the original cast returning, with the exception of notable absences from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who originally played Michelle Tanner.
Today, however, Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos of Netflix offered an update, saying the Olsen twins could still appear in the series. He also talked about the filming of the first episode, which began this week. Find out about the possible Olsen Twins Fuller House return and more, after the jump.
Read More »
Back in April, a big chunk of 90s nostalgia was announced to be revived when we learned Netflix had ordered Fuller House, a television series sequel to the hit sitcom Full House. Pretty much everyone from the original series was confirmed to come back in some capacity for this new series, with the exception of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. While producers had hoped that the duo responsible for playing Michelle Tanner, the youngest daughter in the family, would make an appearance, it doesn’t sound like it’s going to happen.
Get the details on the Olsen twins in Fuller House below. Read More »
Billy Bob Thorton (Sling Blade) and Kim Basinger (LA Confidential) have signed on to join Brandon Routh (Superman Returns), Austin Nichols (John from Cincinnati), Ashley Olsen (Full House), Jon Foster (Terminator 3) and Lou Pucci (Thumbsucker) in the big screen adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis’ The Informers. Sounds like a pretty well rounded cast, but what is Ashley Olsen doing out in the sun?
I love Bret Easton Ellis. You might not know who he is, but you’ve probably seen a movie based off one of his books: American Psycho, Less Than Zero, and Roger Avary’s drastically underrated adaptation of The Rules of Attraction.
Gregor Jordan (Buffalo Soldiers) is directing the movie based a screenplay Nicholas Jarecki wrote with Ellis.
The Informers was first published in 1995, a collection of loosely connected short stories captures a week in Los Angeles in 1983. The stories feature movie executives, rock stars, a vampire and as Ellis’ other works, various “morally challenged characters in adventures laced with sex, drugs and violence.”