Piranha 3D is getting rave reviews from the few who have screened it this week. The film currently has 82% on Rotten Tomatoes with 28 reviews filed, and it seems like this is the movie people were hoping Snakes on a Plane and Grindhouse would’ve been. CHUD even said that ‘Piranha 3D could be the finest film of our time’, I kid you not. And Movies.com is calling it “The Citizen Kane of killer piranha movies.” I hope to see it myself tonight.
Comedian/actor Paul Scheer, who is featured in the film, believes the movie should be watched as an interactive comedy experience like The Room or Rocky Horror, and has constructed a list of rules for anyone who watches the film. The list is kind of like a drinking game of sorts. Hit the jump to read them now.
Paul Scheer’s Rules for Watching Piranha 3D
- Applaud every time Christopher Lloyd comes on Screen.
- High Five the person next to you every time you see boobs.
- Whenever Ving Rhames does something bad ass yell, “Fuck Yeah Ving!”
- Throw Swedish Fish at the Screen every time someone dies…with 500 deaths it’s going to be tough, bring multiple bags. (Gummy Bears also work)
- Dance along with the underwater naked 3D ballet. (Yes, this movie has one of those)
- Do a Shot of an alcoholic beverage (which you snuck in) every time a character in the movie drinks.
- If you see a CGI penis exclaim “IT ATE HIS PENIS”
- Fill the movie theater with water for the last 20 minutes of the movie and have your own spring break.