Posted on Wednesday, June 18th, 2008 by David Chen
In this jam packed edition of the /Filmcast, Dave, Adam, and Devindra ponder what could have been after reading Darabont’s alleged Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull script, debate whether this Hulk is an improvement on the last one, question whether Shyamalan has still got it, and mourn the loss of a tremendous talent. Special guests Andy Sorcini and Muhammad Saleem join us from The Drill Down podcast. Have any questions/comments/suggestions? Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download or Play Now:
- (00:20) Andy Sorcini and Muhammad Saleem join us from The Drill Down
What Have We Watched
David Chen: (1:50) Recount
Devindra Hardawar: (07:20) Battlestar Galactica mid-season finale, Layer Cake
Adam Quigley: (12:53) Semi-Pro, The Signal, [Shit movie of the week] Meet the Spartans
- (27:34) Frank Darabont Script for “Indiana Jones and the City of God” Leaks Online
- (38:40) Remembering Stan Winston
- (44:12) Trailers: Death Race with Statham and Punisher War Zone
- (1:00:15) Marvel Studios Too Cheap to Pay for Jon Favreau?
- (1:08:44) The Incredible Hulk
- (1:35:45) The Happening
- Our music comes from the Podsafe Network and Brad Sucks
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com
- At 1:41:46, Andy Sorcini refers to The Green Effect as the script that Shyamalan shopped to Disney’s Nina Jacobson. The script was in fact Lady In The Water, as told in Michael Bamberger’s The Man Who Heard Voices.